Chapter Sixty-Three: The Pirate and The Boy

-chapter sixty-three-
____________________

"In the middle of the ship? They're celebrating for the key, I think~"

NAKANGIWI AKONG tumingin sa mga piratang paikot na sumasayaw sa isang chest na may golden key sa taas. I grimaced even more when I saw their swords and levels. Some of them were hollering over the treasure they have found and how pleased they are with it.

"Pirates are known as agile with high survivability," wika ni Hex. "The lowest level pirate are 80. If you ever as much harm one, be ready to take on all of them."

What are we going to do with high-leveled pirates who doesn't know death?

"Not to mention that they have secret skills, you know~" dagdag ni Aisling.

Napabuntong-hininga ako. "There's about a hundred of them out there. Ano ang magagawa natin sa kanila? We don't even know their skills."

"Acrasia defeated them right?" tanong ni Voldmir.

"She has the Meldorovina's help I think. I don't know..." nakalimutan ko na ang kinuwento nila. "At isa pa, I don't think she fought with the whole crew. Or maybe it was only a quest regarding pirates with no necessary kill count. Hindi ko alam."

"But we have no choice, we need to get the key." wika ni Cord.

That's right. So whether we like it or not, kailangan naming lumabas at makipaglaban. I sighed and climbed downstairs. Nakatitig sila sa'kin at naghihintay ng desisyon.

I stared at their whole attire. Priamos activated his invisible inventory kaya hindi siya naka-armor. Which means, if we can just avoid fighting...

"Okay. But... we can also disguise ourselves as pirates and mingle with them. Snatch the key and dive into the waters after." suhestiyon ko. "We'll just die if we try to take them on."

Napaisip sila sa sinabi ko. They were considering it. I know they also knew the most possible results if we ever engage in a fight. Although I have the sword to depend on, we're still short on offense lalo na sa mga piratang mataas ang survivability. Hex can't heal all of us at once nor can Priamos take a full defense.

Kaya, the best plan is to run away.

Kaagad na ngumiti si Feyre. "I have just the skill to make us a perfect pirate!"

"WELL, YOU do look like a pirate, Sol." puri ni Hex habang nakatitig sa'kin. "Are you sure you have no past of being a pirate."

I discarded all my armor and had the leather pants, a coat and black boots put on. Hindi ko alam kung saan nakuha ni Feyre ang extrang belt at inilagay sa'kin. We could have just brought the pirate costume in the shop but no, Feyre had to do the legwork.

Sinamaan ko ng tingin si Feyre na siguradong kumukuha ng picture. Nakangiti siyang pumapalit ng posisyon habang may tina-tap sa ere.

"Yay! I love this new photo update!" masayang wika niya, clapping ever so often.

Umismid ako. Sabi ko nga...

"Vesta looks cool though," pag-iba ko ng usapan.

Napatingin kaming lahat kay Vesta na biglang namula dahil sa atensiyon. It was true, she looks cool. She has an eyepatch and paired with her sniper gun, she looks badass.