Special Chapter 5: A Day with the Oddcredibles at the SAUNA

We have reached 20k reads! Yay! And Welcome, Player: Grand Quest has arrived at 1k reads! Thank you so much for reading this book and I'm super glad it entertained you all. *sends love from Jupiter*

In today's special chapter, we witness the Oddcredibles experience at the SAUNA! After a really intense fight with a Level 49 Pond Frog whose slime was a real bummer, they all know they deserve a good bath. But, love confessions commenced in this steamy bath?

-special chapter-
____________________

MINERVA SHRIEKED at the sticky feeling that began to cover her upper body. Mabilis siyang tumakbo palayo sa napakalaking palaka.

Voldmir cursed at her for running away and making him deal with the mess. He summoned an underground mist to protect him. Cerberus' fire attacks has little to no effects. Sinamaan niya ng tingin si Feyre na enjoy na enjoy sa pagatake sa likuran ng palaka. She looks unaffected by the gross slime and is more focused with how deep she can pierce her chain daggers. Voldmir rolled his eyes. Of course, expect Feyre to have a different priority.

Tiningnan niya rin si Vesta na nasa safe distance lang dahil sa pagiging sniper niya. Hex is just sitting on the sidelines, munching an apple, dahil sabi ni Feyre no heals for this quest. The frog's attacks are measly and not that HP-suffering, ang pagiging slimy lang nito ang talagang nakakainis. And Voldmir, as the only mage, is burdened with the responsibility to act as a shield because he had to run his mouth and brag that he can summon a protective mist, able to protect from all types of harm. Bakit ba kasi niya naisipang buksan ang bibig? E'di sana hindi pumasok sa maliit na kokote ni Feyre ang quest na 'to.

He sighed and look upfront. Well, he is more decent than their main attackers. Feyre is covered in slime from head to toe, pero exemption siya dahil mukhang ine-enjoy pa niya ang nangyayari sa kanila ngayon. Solace, once in the heat of the battle, forgets her surroundings and danger implications kaya naiignora pa nito ang nangyayari.

"Hah..." Solace's eyes narrowed after her failed attack. She looked at Feyre who is desperately trying not to fall on the frog's slippery back. "Can I just use my skill? I'm tired..."

Feyre gave her a glance, impaling her dagger at the frog's forehead which resulted into a cry. "Hehh? Tatapusin na natin 'to?"

"Aba't kung gusto mo pang makipaglaban, mag-isa ka!" iritadong sigaw ni Voldmir.

Feyre rolled her eyes and stuck a tongue out.

"I'm tired." ulit ni Solace.

Feyre huffed in irritation. "Fine. Fine!"

Tumalon siya mula sa likod ng palaka. Solace's skill is the only attack that can pierce through the monster's sticky defense. Wala siyang laban dito dahil naca-cancel ng slime ang effect ng poison niya. Trip niya lang talagang makipaglaro sa palaka na 'to. The reward is also surprisingly high because of the players aversion to the troublesome quest.

Worth it na din ang nakakamatay na expresiyon ng mga guildmates niya.

Voldmir clutched his staff tighter at the display of lightning in Solace's sword. Fire crackled atop the blade. He summoned another protective mist to strengthen the current one. Which was actually a good call since the frog decided to release a flood of slime, sticking to every player within premises who unfortunately didn't manage to make it into his shield.

Which included Minerva who was chasing a flying paper, stepping outside Voldmir's mist area and, unfortunately, got soaked again. Which was perhaps a bad call because in her panic and disgust, she plucked a string on her guitar, sending it to Solace who is about to launch her skill, and is accidentally strengthened by their bard.