Epilogue Two: Blood Brawl

-epilogue two-
____________________

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Event: Blood Brawls
Event Place: Souther Continent

Players! The event Blood Brawls will open in ten days. This is the showdown for the strongest fighter! The most clever rogue! The master of rangers! This is where all three classes will fight in the same battleground UNTIL DEATH!

Blood Brawls runs for five days every 9pm PST. It is recommended for participants to be online 15 minutes prior to the event.

Blood Brawls consists of three categories for the three different classes:

Fighter Category: Combat Arena

Players under the fighter class will have a one-on-one battle to show the strongest of the pack! Beware: The battle can only end once one dies. The new D&R update will be adapted in the event.

• Players can only equip one weapon as their main.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Equipments or gears changes must be made prior to the start of the event.

[Combat Arena] will be divided into two teams: Blue and Red. The winner for both colors will face in the final round.

Requirement: To participate in [Combat Arena], players must first complete the Preliminary Quest for participants of the Blood Brawls. For fighter class players, head towards the Dungeon and fight the Head Guardian for twenty minutes. If the Head Guardian's HP reaches 20% and below, the player wil be able to participate in the Combat Arena.

Preliminary Quest Requirements:
• Must be in a guild.
• Must be Level 50 or above.
• Must have SP (Strength Points) of 700 and above and EP (Endurance Points) of 500 and above.

Rogue Category: Survival

Players under the rogue class will head to the Basement and have an all-out battle against each other. The players left after the battle will be named survivors and proceed to the next day. At the final day, if there are multiple survivors left, the winner will be decided by their Health Points. The new D&R update will be adapted.

• Players may equip one to two weapons.
• Weapons used can be enchanted. Note: Enchantments must be made before the event.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Equipments that has special attributes may be used. Note: Changes in equipments and gears must be made before the event.

Health, Mana, and Purifying Potions are not allowed in the event. There are healing circles scattered around the Basement for healing and purifying.

The participants HP and spells acquired will be shown in the board in the Southern Arena. There will be no forms of communications in the Basement. For cheats and hacks, the player will be instantly disqualified and banned upon confirmation.

Requirement: To participate in [Survival], players must first complete the Preliminary Quest for participants of the Blood Brawls. For rogue class players: head towards the Garden and players with kills exceeding two hundred will be able to enter [Survival].

Preliminary Quest Requirements:
• Must be in a guild.
• Must be Level 50 or above.
• Must have PP (Perception Points) and DP (Dexterity Points) of 600 and above.

Ranger Category: Kill☆Shot

Players under the ranger class will be transported into the Dead Ground. The goal of the players is to have the highest number of kills. 1000 NPC's will be deployed and they will be the player's target. Beware: Players can shoot enemy players and may deliver their death. The new D&R update will be adapted.

• Players will only use one weapon as their main.
• Enchantments to Weapons and Equipments are prohibited. Note: Changes must be made prior to the event.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Health, Mana, and Purifying potions are allowed to be use inside the event.
• Item or Potion steal are allowed.

There are special spots in Dead Ground that gives buffs to players. It can be enhanced eyesight, enhanced perception, enhanced stealth, invisibility, and more.

The participants kill count will be shown on the board in the Southern Arena. There will be no forms of communications in the Basement. For cheats and hacks, the player will be instantly disqualified and banned upon confirmation.

Requirement: To participate in [Kill☆Shot], players must first complete the Preliminary Quest for participants of the Blood Brawls. For ranger class players, head to the Lake and kill fifty sirens to enter the event.

Preliminary Quest Requirements:
• Must be in a guild.
• Must be Level 50 or above.
• Must have IP (Intelligence Points) and PP (Perception Points) of 700 and above.
• Aim must be at least 55% up.

▪REWARDS▪

Winners for the three category will get:

• SS+ Ranked Weapon and Equipment of their choice
• 200,000 gold
• 500,000 silvers
• One of these five Legendary Pets: [Capricorn], [Taurus], [Aries], [Scorpio], [Libra]
• One of these five Legendary Mounts: [Griffin], [Dragon], [Pegasus], [Lamborghini], [Magic Carpter]
• [Special] Pirate Quest Activation
• Blood Vulture of the Southern Continent for the Grand Quest
• Titles for their winning category and special attributes

Registration for the event is open now! Proceed to the Southern Continent to complete the Preliminary Quests. Safe battles, player.

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Blood Brawls: Preliminary Quest Complete

The preliminary quest for the fighter category has ended. There are a total of 256 participants in [Combat Arena]. Click this to view the names of accepted fighters.

Rewards for completing the quest has been sent to your inbox.

The preliminary quest for the rogue category has ended. There are a total of 649 participants in [Survival]. Click this to view the names of accepted rogues.

Rewards for completing the quest has been sent to your inbox.

The preliminary quest for the ranger category has ended. There are a total of 1050 participants in [Kill☆Shot]. Click this to view the names of accepted rangers.

Rewards for completing the quest has been sent to your inbox.

▪▪▪

Welcome to Blood Brawls, players.

▪▪▪

____________________
-epilogue two end-

See ya, players! Thank you for reading Welcome, Player and accompanying the odd team in their journey. Their adventure's not done yet! They still have a legacy to make.

See you in Welcome Player: Grand Quest!