Chapter Thirty-Eight: Deep In The Woods

Solace sa laro, Reverie sa totong mundo! Her elf ears are hidden by that piece of armor in her head. Our most precious slayer after killing another boss monster! Kailan ba matatapos ang pagpatay mo sa kanila, baby? Maghanap ka na lovelife, huhu.

-chapter thirty-eight-
____________________

"Deep in the Moriko Forest lies the Dungeon of Darkness. The shrine maiden whose name resembles the moon, awaits you players who will save her from doom. However, beware of the Youkai which may bare the secrets you hide."

WE'RE LOST in the middle of Moriko Forest.

Well, we're not lost lost. But we're not really sure where we are right now. At hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa namin nakikita kung nasaan ang dungeon na 'yon.

"Where are we going?" mahinang tanong ni Hiraeth.

"Yami no danjon," if you think about it, dito siya palagi... "Do you know where it's located?"

"Yes," tumango siya. "I think. The youkais are always creating illusions to ward off outsiders. But why are you going there?"

"To save... Mizuki. The shrine maiden in Lunaria who has gone missing for ten days now..."

"I see. So you are also looking for her,"

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Also?"

"I have been looking for her since she was announced gone. However, no one told me that she was in the Yami no danjon. I've been looking for her everywhere..."

Ah, so hindi niya pala alam na quest ito. Does he want to save her because he knows her and now she's gone? And not because he needs to? Ngumuso ako at umiwas ng tingin.

"Alam mo ba kung nasaan ang Yami no danjon?"

Inilibot niya ang tingin sa paligid. "Well, the tengus in these forest can create illusions once they see foreign threats. It's what made the dungeon untraceable."

Kaya naman pala ang hirap ng quest na ito, kahit ang paghanap sa dungeon ay imposible. Paano na lang pala kung ako lang mag-isa dito, matagal na siguro akong nawawala. Baka nakita na lang si Mizuki, nawawala pa rin ako.

"I can fucking fight you, thank you! I don't just rely on Nirvana!" sigaw ni River kaya naman napatingin ako sa banda nila.

Lumapit ako kay Feyre na nakaupo lang at nakatingin sa kanila. She looks uninterested about the drama but is hellbent excited about the potential fight.

"Anong nangyayari?" tanong ko.

Nagkibit-balikat siya. "I don't know. He just shouted angrily at Astro."

Astro also looks frustrated or... upset. They all had an unpleasant look on their faces as they stared each other down. The mist started to form around us, a bit dense but is slowly thickening.

"We're trapped," wika ni Astro sa galit na tono. Pilit niyang kinakalma ang itsura pero nagmumukha pa rin siyang galit. "I think the mist is messing with our emotions."

"After saying I can't fucking fight, you dimwit?!" sigaw ni River sa kaniya.

Astro rolled his eyes, his chest heaving. "Never called you that."

"Do you think it's the monster's work?" tanong ko sa kaniya.

I glanced at Feyre and was shocked to see her expression hardening. Pagkatapos ay bigla niya na lamang inatake si Halcyon na agad na dumepensa. Life went in front of his leader and attacked our feisty cat.