CHAPTER I

(Currently in rewriting because I really don't know how to write lol.)

This day, Clarke was hanging out with Octavia, they were at the local Starbucks shop, and have ordered two coffees. Octavia and her were best friends since they were kids, they also know each other better than anybody else.

Clarke was in a good mood, which is quite logical, she had everything she needs, some magical friends, a lovely mother, and a loving boyfriend. She met him last year in high school, his name is Finn and is probably the best person she has ever met (of course after Octavia). They have been together for quite a long time now, like seven or eight months.

Octavia talked a lot, but Clarke always loves listening to her stories. She was speaking about her boyfriend Lincoln, about how much she was in love with him. "It is so cute" thought Clarke, thinking at the same time about Finn. She decided to send him a message, Octavia wouldn't even notice that she was doing something else, she was way too passionate about telling her story.

"Hi honey, what are you doing?" sent Clarke.
"Goddam Clarke, can't you leave me alone for just one afternoon ?!!" she read, with an absolute disgusted face...

The blonde was so confused, why has he reacted this way, has she done something wrong, was there any problem? She started looking in the air, staring at nothing, not even listening to O. Suddenly, she looked at the blonde, wondering if everything was okay, which of course was not. "Hey Clarkie are you okay?"
"Yay yay I'm fine, continue your story I'm listening" she answered, Octavia looked at her in the eyes, which made Clarke very uncomfortable, she let a droplet out of her eyes. "Of course you're not, Clarkie tell me about this" says Octavia.

"Well I sent a message to Finn and I..I..don't know he is so strange, as if I did something wrong" and Clarke was now crying, she showed the conversation to Octavia, who was confused too.

Octavia took her phone and checked into Finn's story on Instagram, in fact, he has posted a new one a few minutes ago, then showed it to Clarke because she couldn't see herself as he blocked her... The blonde was so disappointed right now. On the picture, he was with a girl, tagged as @ravenreyes, but one detail still choked Clarke, the two of them were very very close, very strange...

The girl with beautiful blue eyes and sweet blond hair looked so down, she was actually asking herself if she even deserved such an asshole. She looked at Octavia, who was still staring at her phone, probably stalking Finn's account, and told her that she was about to call Finn to find out what the fuck he was doing with that girl...
"Hello Finn"
"What do you want?"
"You to explain me, who is that girl, and why you are talking to me like that"
"You know what? Fuck off, you are so naive Clarke, grow up! I'm not telling you anything, this, it's finished, we are so done"
"YOU ARE SUCH AN AS-"

The phone cut, leaving a weak Clarke by herself. She felt so broken, she has lost the one person she loved... But she surely knows that he was a bad guy as he was probably cheating on her. Octavia swore to god that she'll find who in the hell was this Raven girl.

A few days have passed, Clarke was getting worse and worse, she lays in bed all day, spent all her nights crying, seeing no one, not even her best friend.

The only person she called was Abby, her mom, because she knew what it feels like to lose someone you love, because Clarke lost her father, her mom's husband, two years ago. Abby was so devastated at the time, but stayed strong because she had her daughter, who she loves her very much. In fact the mom understood the pain Clarke felt, but was released too, because she didn't like the boy. Clarke thought it could be a good thing to go out and at least see her mom, she was in the mood.

She took a shower, an event which was a first in this so many days, and picked up some comfy clothes, took her keys and her coffee, and went outside. The sky was so blue, but the blonde's eyes were even bluer. At the second she opened the door, she faced the outside world. Bird noises in her ears and the wind on her face, it felt so strange, it has been a while since she last went outside. She looked to the right and then on the left, to make sure nobody she knows would talk to her if they saw her. But something, or someone kept all her attention...

She saw a beautiful girl outside, a few houses further, probably a new neighbor. Even is the brunette was good-looking as hell, Clarke was not in the mood to meet someone new, so she just walked away to her mom's house. After maybe 15 minutes of intense ignoring people- I mean- walking, she finally arrived to the house. She rang the bell and waited outside...

Abby made some tea and they spent the rest of the afternoon talking and forgetting about the whole Finn's situation. She helped Clarke so much, like a mother always does.