CHAPTER XXII

Murphy finally arrived and tonight his excuse was that he was with a girl, Ontari. It was a good excuse for once. Music was already blasting loudly in the house, maybe all the neighbour was aware that a party was happening. Octavia and Clarke started to drink with some fine red wine the blonde had found in her basement, because the two liked that kind of party starting. Bellamy was talking with Monty about how Octavia was when she was little, and the result of their discussion was that she was a literal pain in the ass. And Jasper was presenting himself to Murphy. John really liked this guys, he was really off-limits.

A few hours passed and everyone was ready to have a quick 'Have I ever' before the truth or dare. The thing is that nobody had beer, so the drink liquor for the game would be shots of moonshine. The mood was a bit akward because nobody found a good question as they know the other perfectly well. "Hmm Jasper you start as you don't know us" and Jasper who was not that much sober at this point, took his time to think and went for "Have you ever kiss someone of the same sex ?" And that made Octavia laughed very loud. Clarke prepared herself her shot even if she could have drank the all bottle for the amout of girl she kissed. And at the other side of the table two people were filling glasses.

Murphy and Bellamy shared a strange gaze only them could understand, they tossed their glasses and drank the moonshine. Bellamy was coughing very loud "Damn guys this one is strong" and Jasper answered "Yeah man because I made it" and everyone laughed. The game went on with other question, making people to drink after one another. Questions were basic ones, but being intoxicated by moonshine helped no one. When Clarke wasn't drinking she was thinking of Lexa, like how was she doing, or what was she thinking of Clarke for not having invited her ? Octavia noticed it and adviced to stop thinking about her.

It was almost midnight and Octavia was already well drunk, mainly the only one because she had always had a problem with Monty's moonshine. She started to say bullshit but nobody was really paying attention. Bellamy and Murphy had spent some time alone in the kitchen, they said they were preparing pastas for everyone, but of course because of the gaze they exchanged, every people expected them to do something else... But in fact nothing really happened, except the fact Murphy had bumped his head into the kitchen wall, forming a small crack on it, yeah everything was fine. It would soon be time for the so waited truth or dare.

A couple of bottles had already been drank by the people, so only one moonshine was left, without forgetting the half bottle of vodka Clarke had found earlier. Everyone gathered around the table and prepared themself for the game. Only Harper wasn't wasted, the other were already and all very drunk. Once they were all ready, it could start. During the few first questions, Clarke was taking shots of vodka, she said it was her way of distressing. It was Monty's questions and he decided to ask Murphy "Murph truth or dare" and he answered "truth" because he was a bit a coward. "Okay then what happened with Bell" and John's face turned a little red. But the alcohol intoxication made the answer come out more naturally.

"We kiss a couple of time that's all" and Bellamy smiled before adding "And we we're not drunk" and everyone shut up. The mood was more awkward than before. Octavia spoke up "Murph your question is for now or tomorrow ?" John said "Calm down O, and hum... this one's for Jasper, truth or dare ?" Jasper finished taking his moonshine shot and yelled "Daaaaare". He was very wasted. "You told me about your crush, huh the Maya girl I think ?" and he nodded. Murphy continued "So I want you to call her right now and ask her out", "No way ! I'm drunk she'll never accepted ! But I'll call her tomorrow morning when everybody is awake" John said "Deal" and programmed an alarm not to forget.

Jasper stood up and looked right through Clarke "Clarke Griffin that is truth or dare ?" and she answered "I'd rather say truth but O's gonna kick my ass so dareeee". Jasper laughed because he had already thought about the mischievous thing Clarke will do.... He took a look at Bellamy who was opening the moonshine. Even if he was already drunk as hell, one more glass could do no harm. Then Jasper looked back at Clarke who was watching the whole thing. Octavia just whispered "I'm not gonna like that, am i ?" The blonde was a bit scared because the smiled on Jasper's face was not decreasing. He eventually spoke up, "Clarke I dare you to kiss Bellamy". And she chocked before thinking about why on earth she'll have to do it.

*Lexa's POV*
I called my best friend Anya because I needed some support.
-"Hi Anya I need to talk to someone"
-"Hello baby Lex, what is wrong ?"
-"Hum... a girl..."
-"Oh do I need to go and break her jaw ?"
-"Hell no, she just said she wasn't ready, and... she's kinda my student so..."
-"Hum I'm sorry Lex, but if she makes you happy that is fine, tell me how she is, is she cool ?"
-"Yeah she is the nicest person I know, so beautiful, so..., so pure, and all I do is fucking this up..." (I was crying)
-"Then go find her, repair the shit you did, come on Lex, go get your girl back" and Anya hung up the phone.

Anya was right I needed to face Clarke and help her. From where I was in my house I could heard some music, so it means there is a party. I'm quite sure the noise is coming from Clarke's house, and as I know because O told me, when Clarke is an emotional mess, she tends to drink more than reasonable. So even if I don't speak with Clarke, maybe I should be checking up what is happening there. It was already early in the morning, as so, the earlier I would go, the greatest it would be. I grabbed a few of my things and headed to Clarke's. The noises were getting stronger as soon as I got closer to the door. I knocked three times and I awaited.