CHAPTER VI

The morning after, Clarke was so tired, she had a real short night because of Lexa, but she was happy because everything about her last night party went well, today was Friday, which means that it was 3 days left before school. Octavia was one of the first to get up, she went to the kitchen, and find the blonde sitting at the table, looking through the air, staring at nothing.
"Oh Clarke, tell me about this, I know when you are sad, and now you are sad" O offered. Clarke looked at her best friend and did a fake smile. "It is just Lexa making my head turns, she was so hell drunk yesterday, and so hot lol, but I hurted her with Costia, she is not ready for anything, and I'm not ready to be with anyone, not yet" the blonde answered.

Octavia understood what was going on, and asked Clarke to explains everything that happened. She did so, telling her about the almost kiss, about the reaction when she saw her hug Costia, about finding Lexa drunk sleeping in the street, about her touching her soft butt, about Lexa brushing her boobs, and about Lexa pulling out her shirt to make Clarke see her in a bra. Clarke took all her time to explain to O about the two last one. Finishing by how the brunette tried to open the door with her finger, she even showed the video she had taken because Octavia didn't believe her.

For Clarke it was too much, too much happened last night with Lexa. She hurted her because of Costia, and she didn't even know what happened between the two. She knew Lexa has been hurted a lot, maybe as mush as Clarke has been, by Finn. So no, she wasn't ready to be with anyone, not yet and not so fast. On top of that, Lexa was so hell drunk yesterday, that she surely won't remenber a single thing about her behavior toward Clarke. So Clarke decided to take some distance between her and Lexa, just to be sure it was the right thing, and that she really wanted it. As regards Lexa, she had a solid headache when she woke up.

*Lexa's POV*

I was dead. Not literally indeed, but my head hurted so much, it was a hard hangover. I got up, and I don't even suceed to walk straight, I went to the bathroom, and took two painkillers. I smelled my body and it was terrible, so I took a shower. It was way much longer than expected, maybe I fall asleep for a while.

I went back to my bed, when I saw a detail that made me happy. There was a pink sweater on my desk. I took it in my hands and smelled it, it smelled like heaven, but I also knew who it was. It was Clarke's.

To be honest, Lexa couldn't remember a thing about last night, but she guessed that she could have spent a bit of her night with the blonde. Eventhough she knew that nothing too serious happened between them.
In fact Lexa was quite scared because she hasn't been able to control herself, of course because she was way too drunk, but she could have done something bad and embarrassing to Clarke, and she didn't want that. The more time she spent thinking, the more her memories were coming back, it started with Costia hugging Clarke, and then she recalled the seconds just before she passed out.

It was really scary, Lexa thought for a second, and decided to go and see Clarke, maybe to talk about last night, to discover what happened, and to give her back her sweater. She took a quick nap, threw some clean clothes on her and went to the blonde's house. She crossed the street, and arrive at the door, she knocked-knocked with her fingers. Lexa was suprised because the person who opened the door wasn't the one she expected. She took a few seconds to look at the girl. The brunette took a few seconds to remind how much Lexa was drunk yesterday, from what she saw through the window.

"Hi Lex, I'm sorry Clarke is not really in the mood to meet anyone, maybe come back later" Octavia said, while turning her head to see Clarke, crying on the couch. Lexa had seen the blonde but she thought it would be weird if she went to see Clarke. "Hey, okay no prob, hmm in fact I'm here to give her back her sweater" Lexa answered, in a tiny akward mood. Clarke looked through the girl with her red puffy eyes, admiring every single inch of the brunette's skin. "You can keep it, and give it to me when we'll meet at school next week honey", and she let her head on the couch again. Lexa was super happy, and left the house after kissing Octavia on the cheek.

Lexa knew the next time she'll see the blonde at school it would be way more awkward. She hadn't told Clarke yet, she was too scared. She knew Clarke would have reacted in a strange way. For Lexa it was too much, too much Clarke, too much for her new job. Yes, Lexa was going to be a teacher ! And hell it was stressing, stressing to have a face a all class of students who could possibly have the same age as her. And on top of that, if Clarke is in that class, it will be a living nightmare. This will be her first year as a biology teacher, and in Arkadia high school, honestly it is a great honour to be able to teach at this school.

But for now Lexa needed to relax, think about something else than school and work, even if she'll think of that soon. She decided to go out and see some friends. She first asked Lincoln because for once he wasn't with Octavia, who was with Clarke. They went to Columbus Café, and it was great. They spoke of food (like always) and of art, and by the way Lexa learned that Clarke was absolutely found of Art. Lincoln told her that she oftenly paint, and that her favorite subject to paint is women faces and body. She was so talented, and had many many drawbooks full of sketches. Lexa phone rang and she receved a message from Octavia :

"Hey Lex, we need to talk, Clake spent the all day crying n I'm worried..." and the both of them spoke on the phone.