CHAPTER XXIII

*Clarke's POV*
Thanks God, a few more seconds later and I would have kissed Bellamy. I mean, like, I don't like him but I don't hate him neither. It was pretty obvious that since many years he has a crush on me, because he is always very touchy and weird. So thanks God for disturbing everyone by sensing an angel to knock at my door. I stood up with some difficulties and runned towards the door. Of course I've been yelling on my way, because that is what drunk people do. I heard Bellamy said something, probably "Hey come back we didn't kissed" or something like that. Honestly I've been drinking more than reasonable, but I and my emotions needed it. I was getting closer to the door, and opened the lock.

What a surprise to see who was knocking at my door. It was the one and only Lexa Woods, even if it took me a few seconds to recognize her. To be honest, I was very drunk, my head felt very dizzy and my vision was almost blurry. "Hey Lex what you're doing here ?" and the brunette in front of me took a few seconds, I think that she was kind of amazed I was even able to make a clear sentence. "In fact I was checking up, O told me you could drink a lot, so I was kinda seeing if you are still conscious, but I saw that yes... so... I'm going back" and Lexa starting to return back to her place.

"No" I took a step closer. "What Clarke" she said to me. "Please stay with me, you were right I don't feel so good I've been drinking too much" She seemed a bit annoyed but she took a step closer too. "Alright let's go inside, I'd rather like you to not passed out here" and we move together. We both entered the house, and Lexa was holding me very tightly, even helping me to walk. As soon as we reached everyone else, drunk Bellamy shouted "Oh Claaaarke we were supposedddd to kiss before she arrivedddd" and Lexa turned her head being chocked. Thank god again for sending Lexa here before I had to kiss Bellamy.

*Nobody's POV*
Lexa looked at Bellamy with shock in her eyes. By her look, you could had said that she was furious that he tried to take advantage of the blonde. But of course you could easily notice that Bellamy was very well intoxicated, but Lexa didn't know about the Truth or Dare thing. Of course Lexa felt a bit jealous after what Bellamy said, after he said he was about to kiss Clarke, she felt the need to show him that Clarke actually prefered her, even if currently, the situation between them was not at its best. "Bellamy, humm, I'm pretty sure Clarke would prefered to kiss someone else...you...you know."

It took a while for Bellamy to fully understand and integrate what she just said, before he looked at her again, with a more threatening look in his eyes. "Are youuu bitch tellllling me shee prefers y-" but his drunk self was interrupted by Clarke herself. "Actually that is exaccctly what she meanttt". Lexa dropped Clarke's arms, which she was holding for quite a long time, to properly look at her. The blonde made a glance at her, maybe a bit cocky on the edge, which made the other girl chuckled. Lexa could felt everyone's eyes on her and on the girl next to her, so she tried to regain her stoic stance. But Clarke stood up to meet Lexa closely, she trembled when she woke up because of the alcohol like a boat about to capsize.

When the blonde was closed enough, she pushed Lexa's head back on the couch's back because she had straighten. Clarke of course was conscious that all her friends were watching her, but she didn't care. Also Lexa was very anxious, and Bellamy's glance did not made things easier. Both of the girls were breathing very hard right now. But honestly Clarke was too intoxicated and Lexa, too scared, making them both unable to stop what the crazy blonde had started. Clarke took a few more step closer to her and gently grabbed her by the shoulders before straddling her, slowly approaching her charming head to Lexa's. The brunette was the most suprised by what Clarke just did.

The blonde just kissed her ! It was a very gentle and soft kiss, full of unspoken feelings. When their lips first brushed against each other's, Lexa was in a real Heaven. Then, the brunette kissed her back, and she pulled Clarke who was still on top of her, closer, and put her arms around her waist. Clarke didn't stop loking at her, because she felt joyful, pretty much in the same state as her brunette. Since all the time she wanted this to happened, now she could say that Lexa was her's during this kiss. So Clarke decided to kiss her again, but this time, it didn't feel the same as the first one. It immediatly grown more heated because Lexa was finally allowing herself to do it.

The two girls were still on each other, but it didn't bother them. The only one who was annoyed right now was Bellamy, who obviously felt angry because of their kiss. Octavia quickly drew her phone to take a picture in case Clarke needed a reminder of what they did during the night. As far as the latter was concerned, she was still kissing Lexa, and the damn kiss was growing up more and more heated as said before. The hungry blonde with her starving eyes was now like devorishing the soft and pulpy lips of the gir below her. Griffin was biting and licking Lexa's lower lips and the brunette's hands were now travelling along Clarke's ribs.

Lexa was kissing back very well because she was the one to ask for entrance with her tongue, by brushing her princess' lower lips and of course Clarke granted her the access. The kiss show was now running for a few minutes, and Bellamy was so pissed off at the moment that he had to escape from this nightmare by going to the kitchen... But back where everybody was, things were returning to normal. Nobody except Octavia was watching the heated kiss anymore. And back to the two girls, both of their tongues were currently fighting for dominance, bringing their tongues in a crazy dance.