CHAPTER XV

*Lexa's POV*
I don't know. I don't know. What did I do wrong. Maybe she doesn't like me, or doesn't see me as I see her ? Maybe it was too much for her ? Maybe I could have said her that I'll teach her, but I don't know. I thought explaining her what I just said was enough to reassure her. But I was wrong. I lost the girl, she escaped. I heard her cry from where I was, and it broke my heart. I lost everything. She was everything I could wish for, and now, she disappeared. The more time passed, the more I could hear her cry. She was going something hard, and I felt like I couldn't even help her.

She left for more than five minutes now. Still nothing going throught my stupid head, not even an idea of a thing which may help her. My head was so empty. The pain of her reaction was slowly dispersing, maybe I would be able to think straight again soon. It took me a few minutes to realise that her house without her didn't feel the same. It was sad, lonely, painful. The last word that came into my head was painful. Painful as the situation, as how I felt without her, as how what I said probably was to her. It came as a lightbulb to my brain that I must do something. Act before she actually believed that I am a very incompetent and selfish coward.

I called Octavia to ask her what she would have done in the situation, because I mean she is her best friend, so she probably know what to do...
"I need your help O"
"Yeah tell me everything"
"So basically I told her what I feel, and she escaped to her room, she is crying but I don't know what I did, maybe I scared the shit out of her...." Lexa was now crying too.
"Okay dumbass, listen to me, you didn't scared her or idk what, she was just too stressed to find the right words to answer, she does that all the time. Now make some tea, hold your balls and go for it."

As soon as Octavia finished her sentence, the phone call was cut. Lexa was now alone in all this. It took her a bit of time to figure were she could find a mug in the blonde's kitchen. In the latter's bedroom, their were no more noises, it was all silent. The brunette put the mug in the microwave and selected some tea Clarke might like. She went from earl gray plus chamomilia. She now went to Clarke's room. When she pushed the door, she found a sleeping beautiful girl on the bed. Lexa didn't want to wake up Clarke, because maybe she was asleep because she was really tired.

So the brunette just laid down next to her girl. Dropping the tea mug on the small table next to the bed. Maybe taking a quick nap would help them both to overcome the situation. Clarke noticed the presence of the other girl in her bed, but do nothing. She just put her arms around Lexa, and slowly fall asleep. The brunette, who was now reassured about the situation because Octavia was right, Clarke just didn't now how to answer to this yet, also pulled herself into sleep into Clarke's arms. Their nap was calm, none of the girl was moving, there were only two beautiful girls glued together, peacefully sleeping.

The time was passing very quickly, it was already dark outside the house, but they didn't care, it was them, and only them. But Clarke starting to move a bit, and, a little bit more every minutes. She was waking up. The second she opened her blue eyes, she recalled who was in her bed, and she was really happy about it. The girl next to her was so beautiful, so peaceful, so calm, so perfect. Her soft face was even shinning in the dark. Clarke couldn't help but find her gorgeous. Suddenly she was euphoric about knowing her, she felt to safe with her. Maybe what Lexa said before the nap was true. Maybe Clarke felt and wanted the same as the brunette does.

Clarke kept staring at the green eyed girl for another couple of minutes, but she feared that she could wake up anytime soon. And it would have been very creepy, if Lexa found out about her, watching her sleeping with a big freaking smile. So the blonde tried to find something to do. Something to distract her from the sleeping beauty. She remembered that she only drank a bit, and eat a little thing when she was with O and Murph. Clarke slowly moved out from the bed, being very careful not to wake up Lexa. She didn't even dare to put her pants back on, because yeah, to be honest, she didn't care.

She headed downstairs, and went to the fridge. The blonde took the milk, closed the refrigerator and took cerals and a bowl. She just sitting at the table, and while eating, took a few minutes to recall everything that happened today. When she arrived to school, when she saw Murphy laughing very loud, the boring classes, the lunch when Octavia said Monty's mom was an ass, and they all laughed. But also when she walked to the class, where she found Raven, the girl jacketed girl with whom Finn Collins cheated on her. She had almost forgot about her with the recent events. But now she was sure of one thing, anytime soon, she would need to face Raven and spoke to the girl.

But enough thinking about the Raven girl. She now thought about their moments at her house with her best friends, until Lexa arrived, as the cherry on top of the cake. It was great. And Clarke remembered that she finish the day in tears, but with the girl of her dreams sleeping in her bed a few hours later. This all day make no sense. But the blonde girl was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard some footsteps behind her. She was not facing Lexa, but she also played on it. Sassy mode Clarke activated. "Here comes my girl, you sleep well ?"she said with a very husky voice. No answer, but the footsteps came closer to Clarke, who was still facing her cereal bowl. Apparently sassy mode Lexa was activated too. She turned around to see the beautiful girl and....