CHAPTER XXXIX

Lexa wanted this night to be special for her girl, as this would be a great evening for their couple. In fact the brunette had a surprise for Clarke but she couldn't tell her, not yet at least. So the evil author just pretended to take her out for dinner, sushis, their usual favorite meal. Clarke was stunning in her dress, well, like always if one may say. They ordered a taxi. During the ride, both girls were holding hands, the blonde's head resting on her girlfriend's shoulder. But something didn't feel right... Lexa seemed off according to Clarke, "Hey babe, what's up, you okay ?" and Lexa, terrified that she might know still found the force to answer.

"I-hum-I'm okay...just a little headache I guess" and she fainted a smile. The blonde immediatly laughed, "You know Lex, we've been together for long now, and I know when you lie haha" To that Lexa took Clarke's in her hands and whisper into her right ear "Clarke... I love you... so much... so fucking much babygirl", which made her compagny smiled too. Soon enough they were arrived, it was one of the top asian restaurant, it was annoncing a great evening ! Of course Lexa changed her mood, she managed to appear unstressed, even if it wans't easy,

so she smiled a lot, talked a lot, and eating a tons of sushis. "Thanks for tonight Lex it was a good idea" explained the blonde. That being said, she answered "Well you know, I want tonight to be special for us, the begining of our new life together, since we get this new flat, and I really want you to know that I love you, more than anything in my life Clarke, I love you more I though I would ever be able of, you're amazing Clarke, every single day you amaze me a little more each time, tou are my sunshine, you really is... and", "Oh Lexa I didn't know you were the romantic type huh" and the sweet blonde laughed to her own remark, which made the brunette smiled.

"It seems you don't know me so well Miss Griffin" and she made the most cute face she could ever do. "Don't worry Miss Bottom I do". This last remark shut the brunette because it was unexpected, but true though. Lexa almost coughed on her red wine, but it did make her blush. Their dinner was almost finished but both of them couldn't of anything else than to rush back home and try that new bed of them... That being understood and acknowledged, Clarke asked her "Can we...hum... go home ?" and the brunette did her special smirk before standing up and grabbed her jacket. Clarke immediately stood up and put her chair away.

She was quite eager to go back home, that she hit the table's corner with her hip. While she was cursing, Lexa added a little something while she was laughing too, "In a hurry, are we ?" The two of them went home by cab after paying for their delicious meal. Hands were brushing skin on the way back, it felt great. Once they were in the elevator after entering in the building, Clarke pushed Lexa against the wall, kissing hungrily her soft neck. It made the girl in her arms moan, it was very cute and really hot too. As soon as the door was opened, clothes were flying all over their room.

That cute red dress Clarke's was wearing was on the floor in no time by the very experimented hands of her girl. They both stole wet kisses between two moans, long thongy romantic kisses... Over those years together, Lexa learnt to explore herself and acknowledge her bottom side, and on the other hand Clarke have grown much more dominant than ever. Lexa's hands teased the skin on Clarke's waist line, playing with the material there. She slipped her hands under her shirt, grazing her stomach with her nails gently, "You belong to me Lexa."

The minutes that followed were pretty much heated. Both of them were moaning messes... And the more time passes, the closer Clarke was growing close. At the exact moment before she hit her climax, Lexa stopped herself for a second to go and grab a small box she had already smartly put under the bed. Clarke's eyes were still closed, she was probably still processing that her girl just stopped the miracle she was doing down there. Anyway, Lexa grab both oh Clarke's hands and made her stand still. The blonde opened her blue eyes to see what her marvelous girlfriend was planning.

Indeed, as unexpected as it was, Lexa was handing a beautiful diamond ring, with one knee on the floor, reading to say some beautiful things. Clarke looked at her soon to be fiancée in awe. "Oh my God Lex" and the latter grabbed the blonde's right hand. "Clarke, you are my best friend, the love of my life, my absolute everything, and to be honest I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because I love you so much... (she let a tear fall from her green eyes) Clarke would you marry me ?" Of course the blonde was crying and of course she said "YESSSS".

They hugged for quite a long time, before Clarke broke the silent "You could have wait till I was done..." and to that Lexa answered "Yeah I know, I told you I would wait last time, but I wanted to make it special my love" Quickly Lexa brought her fiancée back to the bed. The night finished with a lot of pleasure, it has been a wonderful night. Before Clarke went to sleep, and her girl was already asleep after every miracle she did to the blonde. Well right before she closed her eyes a last time before this new era of her life, she remembered. She remembered everything from the beginning. She remembered those eyes she loves so much, oh yeah, those bloody green eyes...