CHAPTER III

"Hi I'm Clarke, your neighbor but you'd guessed it...well nice to meet you" she chuckled, and was of course extremely awkward.
"Hello there, I'm Lexa, and yeah, thanks for inviting me, I'm happy I have such a cool neighbor after all" The brunette laugh and pulled Clarke in a quick hug.
Clarke even forgot she was in real life for a few sec. Feeling the smooth touch of Lexa on her back was really one of the best thing that happened today. When the girl left the hug, Clarke couldn't help being disappointed, she wanted this moment to last forever.

The two girls kept staring at each other for another long minute. Clarke was still amazed by how beautiful she was...

*Lexa's POV*
All my thoughts were turning in my head, the girl in front of me was beautiful, but the mood was strange. There was a notable tension between us. I look back at Clarke, she was staring at me, I took a quick glance at her lips. I felt a warm sensation in my stomach. I bet my lip and prayed for that she didn't noticed it. My bad, because she looked shamelessly at my lips, making the tension heavier and heavier.

I had been pulled off of my thought by a coughing in distance. I saw a tall guy, long hair, looking through my Clarke. Wait what, what did I just say ?! Well, the guy came closer and look at us, us with still a few inches between our lips. I thought this guy could have been the one Clarke called "Bell" a few minutes ago. And I was right because he said, looking right through my eyes :
"Hi I'm Bellamy and hum, you should be Lexa right ? Lincoln needs to speak with you"
"Yes thank you, I'm on the way" I whispered. I look one last time at Clarke, with my two thirsty green eyes, saying "Yeah come with me" without even speaking. But she didn't move, the blonde looked at me and smiled. I left them both before wanting to kiss Clarke another time.

*Clarke's POV*
Bellamy was always the best one to ruin the best moments, I mean we almost kissed ! Eventhough I was still not sure if she was interested or just in an akward position. The boy in front of me steared at me, and I don't  know why, but I felt bad...

"Well...that...was" and I cut him when he spoke.
"Yeah I-I love girls too if you wondered"
Bellamy answered, "But I know Princess I know". He pulled me in a tight hug, Bell was one of the best friend I have. When we splited he looked at me again, and by placing his hands on my shoulder he reassured me one more time

"And there is absolutely no problem Clarke, I'm really proud of who you are". I never saw him this emotional, and couldn't help to shed tears, I was so thankful to have him in my life, especially right now because I still had trust issues because of Finn. Thankfully he broke the silence because it was becoming weird...
"So you and Miss Green-Eyes hummm" he smirked, I thought he was thinking we had sex or something like that actually. I didn't answered but I punched him on the shoulder while gasping.

*Lexa's POV*

I wondered why Lincoln wanted to see me  but it was a good thing after all because who knows how much time I would control myself in front of Clarke. I mean, I wasn't desperate but I was craving for a good woman, and also maybe because my last relationship ends very recently.

I took a few more steps toward the kitchen, discovering the house at the same time. It was really welcoming, the decoration was so good-looking.

To be totally honest the only room I wanted to discover the most was her bedroom. When I realised what kind of thoughts were going through my mind, I chucked to myself. Damned I was no thirsty.

I finally met Lincoln, sitting at the kitchen table with Octavia. I liked her, she was definitely the good one for my best friend, because it has been a while since I saw him this happy ! I looked right through  them both so as to remind Lincoln we needed to talk. And it works because I saw a light in his eyes, he cleared his throat,

"Hi Lexie I am glad you  came, and so you could have met Clarke", I took a few seconds to remember what happened between us and answered "Yeah me too, I am very stressed out about going back to school in a week you know, but I feel realised, maybe I'm gonna be in the same school as Clarke or something".

Octavia looked at me and went into a giggle. She succeed to say some words between two laughs, "Oh she would love to" and I and my face were like "WHAT ?!"

It didn't help O to calm down... But she added a few explanations. "She speaks to much about you, calling you by dirty names, she is so into you", this phrase felt so good to ear, so Clarke was basically crushing on me, interesting. But what dirty names ? How much was she hot at this point ? My cheeks turned to solide red. I looked at Octavia, and she started to whisper "So I really turn you on Hot Girl just by saying that Clarke wants you ?" (I let you imagine that it turned me on even more because it gave me my answer). "Like hell you-" but Lincoln cut me off, "O honey, are you drunk ? How many drinks had you taken ?" She shouted 3, but showed 5 fingers, she was so damn drunk. I carried her to the sofa.