CHAPTER XXI

Clarke was still sitting next to the door of Lexa's house. When the owner of the house arrived she just sat right next to the blonde and just totally ignored the fact that Clarke was drawing her face and rushed to close her artbook as soon as the brunette arrived. The blonde's cheeks were really red because of the previous event. She knew the other girl had arrived but still, she didn't looked at her directly in the eyes. Yes, Clarke was quite a shy person. Lexa was the first one to break the silence, "So... You spent a good afternoon after what happened this morning ?" The blonde took a few seconds to answer.

"Yeah... No... hum I don't know" she said. The stress was so huge for her that she started to shake. At the beginning it was only some small shakes but when Lexa took her right hand in hers, it increased the amount of shakes she had through her all body. "Hey you're okay Clarke ?" the shakes in her veins intensified and her breath was cut for a few moments. "Yeah... it's just that I spent the all afternoon thinking about what I need to tell you... but... like I don't even know now" Lexa was at least a little suprised by her answer, because she expected more a 'I hate you leave me alone' than what she got, so maybe it was a good hope ?

"Yeah me as well... maybe explain me the problem then" offered Lexa. Clarke looked up to her eyes, cleared her throat and spoke up. "It's just that... I like you, you know... and... and I don't want to lose you... just... this is too much and maybe I'm not ready to be with anyone, not yet". Lexa was truly amazed by what the blonde just said. "I like you too Clarke, and listen to me, whatever happens you are not going to lose me okay ? But I truly understand you need time and this is not a problem. And was is too much ? The all teacher stuff ?" the brunette said kindly while smiling.

"Thank you Lex" Clarke said before taking another pause, the time for to think about what to say. "Yeah that, the fact that it's not allowed, the fact that you are my neighbor, the fact that you were literally the fuckbuddy of one my best friend and..." She didn't finish. She didn't finish because tears were running down Lexa's cheeks. Continuing whatever she was about to say may have make it worse, she just didn't say anything more. The girl in front of her was still crying, so Clarke pulled her into a hug. Lexa crackeld down but it was okay. So the blonde just whispered into her ear :

"I'm sorry babe it wasn't supposed to be mean, like I'll support you in everything okay ? Listen I'm not going to speak to you at school, just come around when you need and I'll tell you when I feel ready right ? Just Lex remember that you are not loosing me, it's just a break because all this is far too much, and... and I still have problems... with... my... mom" she was sobbing between every word at the end. Lexa had listened carefully to what the girl said. She broke the hug smile and put a kind kiss on Clarke's cheek. "Okay thanks, have a good night Clarke", and then she closed the door and disappeared.

The day after, Clarke was super tired but it would be okay because on the evening she'll be wasted with the people that count the most for her. When she got up it was like eleven and a half. She took a very hot shower and jumped right into her couch with netflix on on the tv. The afternoon before Octavia arrived was overall okay, eventhough the discussion she had with Leca quite ruin her party mood. But hey, Clarke Griffin is known as one of the most terrible party girl in all her old school, tonight is gonna be incredible. It was almost time for the others to arrive, so Clarke did her makeup and went to the cave to find some booze. But sadly all she could have find was a half filled bottle of vodka, and a full bottle of wine.

"Heyyyyyy Griff, how's my girl ?" said someone across the door. Of course the blonde immediately recognized who said that. It was indeed her best friend, the one and only Octavia Blake. Behind her you could see her brother Bellamy. Clarke immediately ran up to O to hug her tightly. "I'm so happy to see you Heda" and the both girl bursted into laughter. Everyone went inside to wait for the others. The trio spent some good times speaking together, and getting excited together about tonight, about how everyone spent a shity week because of school and certains events.

Soon enough, more people arrived, they were three, but the third one was actually unknown, but thankfully Clarke did recognized two faces. And one of the two was holding bottles, a lot of bottles... Monty spoke up "Hi everybody, this is my best friend Jasper, I know you said no new people, but as he is the one who help me with the moonshine, I felt that he needs to be here" and the Japser guy smiled. So yeah, the numerous bottles were moonshine it was a very great news. Harper entered the house as well, following the two others. Now there were a lot of people in Clarke's living room.

The only people missing was Murphy but as he is always late, it wasn't surprising. Back inside some guys had starting to prepare cocktails for everybody. Clarke was in Octavia's arms, almost crying after telling her all what happened with Lexa, back in the classroom and back to in front of her house yesterday. One hour might have passed since the first people arrived, and John was still not here, but he might arrived very soon. Everybody planned to play truth or dare later on but for that they would have to wait for the late bastard. A few drinks have already been drunk. Sadly for Octavia, Lincoln could be here tonight because he worked during the night...