CHAPTER IV

*Lexa's POV*

On my walk to the sofa with Octavia in my arm, I looked at the same time for Clarke, maybe to see what she was doing, what she had better to do than laying in my arms instead of Octavia. But she was no where to be found, so I stayed with Octavia on the couch, maybe for an hour or so. I started to feel that Octavia wasn't that drunk anymore. She was perfectly able to have a normal discussion, and so we did. Speaking mostly about school, food and Lincoln. I was thinking about everything O said, and being confused by the fact that Clarke wants me, as she said. In what way ?

*Clarke's POV*

I was really tired because I just came back for my long outside walk with Bellamy, I think we were out for an hour or so. He asked me to explain him everything about the Finn situation, and I did. I felt so overwhelmed by talking about it again, but it felt good to know that now Bellany was my ally in this fight. I laughed to myself, it wasn't really a fight I mean yes but no, but the only thing I was sure of, is the fact that of I ever meet the girl called @ravenreyes, it would be a bloody massacre. We approached the door of my house, and we entered.

It took me a few minutes to analyse the scene and all the faces I saw in front of me. There were a lot of unknown people, but seeing them all happy and excited made me feel better. When we came back in the living room, and I saw my best friend laying on my crush's arms. Yup I totally admit I might have a crush on Lexa, I mean, understand me, the girl is so soft and we almost kiss !

I approached the couch, and seat down with them, pulling Octavia out of her small nap, making her giving a soft slap on Lexa's cheek, waking up her as well. Octavia and her, exchange a long glance at each others and went into a hard laugh.

"Well..." said O before collapsing her head on the side of the couch.
"Look like Clarke finds back her Hot Girl" continued Lexa, watching hardly into Clarke's eyes before before putting her head back into the pillow.
"I-Octavia, fuck you hard" Clarke answered starting to blush out of an intense red. The two others girls laughed hard.

Of course she known, of course Octavia (that bitch) had told her everything, of course drunk Octavia did her job. I mean, it could be positive, Lexa didn't look disappointed or anything, maybe she is in that mechanic too.

Suddenly, I was pulled off of my thoughts because I heard someone shout my name. Actually, it was a strong voice, I mean I know who this is, it is Bellamy. He was coming to us.

"Clarke, Costia is here, wait hey Monty and Harper too"
"Omg yesss, it has been a while since I saw her" The blonde said, excited.

She took a few seconds to look at Lexa, and took her hand to invite her to move towards the door. She literally didn't move, not even a bit. Clarke looked suprised by the sudden change of behavior of Lexa. She stood up and started to move in the direction of the door. She watched Lexa one last time, even if the door was straight ahead the couch, so Lexa kept looking at Clarke even when she faced the door. As soon as Costia sees Clarke, she jumped in her arms, pulling her in a long embrace. Costia's hand were on Clarke's hips, and Lexa was still watching. Lexa was disgusted.

A few seconds after the beginning, Clarke was still facing the door, and Costia put her head on Clarke's shoulder, her hands still in the blonde's hips. It took a while for Lexa to notice that the new girl was staring at her. It have Lexa a long chill, she was horrified, it was to soon to see her again. But seeing Costia hugging Clarke let Lexa disgusted by what she was seeing. When the two pulled out their hug, the smile at each others. Lexa used that small amount of time when none of them was watching her, to leave the party by the back door. Lexa felt so bad seeing the two girls together, that she needed the urge to run, run fast away from Costia and run fast away from what she represents to Lexa.

She went home, but immediately felt insecure because she knew that as soon as Clarke would notice she disappeared she would come to her house to check her up, and search for her. Lexa felt tears running down her cheeks. She was crying hard. She took a bottle of vodka, put her jacket on her kitchen table, and went outside. She hasn't feel that bad since the all Costia situation. It took her long enough to pass over the fact that she was with her in a strong relationship, and that Costia was cheating on her. Since the break up with this shitty girl, Lexa had felt so bad, she had cried almost every night, she was sure of never being able to love again.

She walked randomly through the neighbourhood, taking a huge sip of alcohol every two steps. She started to feel the alcohol in her veins. Lexa decided to sit down for a bit, under a tree. Her head was incredibly heavy, hurting her, quite logical because she took more than 3/4 of the bottle in ten minutes. She was really bad at the moment and felt the need to call for someone but she had nobody to call, because she wasn't even able to grab her phone and type on it. Her vision started to blur, she closed her eyes and the last thing she thinks of was the soft face of Clarke.