CHAPTER XXIX

Raven and Octavia told everything to Clarke, even the part concerning Bellamy, as he may be a possible threat. And as far as the blonde was concerned, she wasn't really stressed out by that, even if she knows perfectly well that Finn probably still considers that Raven and her were "his". Lexa didn't really care as well because she already met Bell once and he didn't seem very threatening. Otherwise, the two have seen each other more times this week until the weekend, which Lexa had decided to spend with her best friend Lincoln in his cabin in the woods. Clarke spent hers with Octavia and Raven at O's place.

The new found trio went along very well, it was weird, but for Clarke and Octavia, it was like they have known Raven for their whole life. The weekend, they went shopping, went to drink coffee many times, went to eat pizza once, so yeah it was a nice weekend. The next weeks, they started to work more and with much more difficulty, but it was still easy for all of them since they were kind of "genius"... The blonde has of course a particular interest for a certain class and a certain green eyed brunette. Speaking of Lexa, she was becoming more and more comfortable during her classes in front of students, probably due to the fact that her two favorite blue eyes were encouraging her every seconds.

Even if school took all of their time, they still see each other a lot, like after classes or in the weekends, but of course never in school as it was still kinda forbidden. Clarke hadn't seen Bellamy or Finn in a while, and so was very well sure that they weren't planning anything against them, nor plotting against them both. Little did they know that something was actually up... Everything was back to normal, and everyone was having a great time, Jasper was dating Maya, Kane and Abby were still together and living together, Octavia spent her time with her beloved Lincoln, and Raven finally met Luna and she spent many of her nights in her bed, and that, the exact same way Clarke was spending her nights in Lexa's bed...

*flashback to 2 weeks ago, the Blake's house, Bellamy's POV*
I was still alone in my room, still hurted by something but cannot put a word on it. It has been many days since the evening at Clarke's house and I feel empty since then. Costia and I were on cold, because she thought I'm cheating on her... Well actually she is the one who was cheating on Lexa with me, but, yeah whatever. I wasn't following school anymore as Finn proposed a great amount of money to do small work for him. All I had to do was following his orders.
For now I was just stealing bags, or visiting empty houses at night, nothing more.

My phone rang and it was an unknown user, it was usually Collins' technique to approach me without being noticed by the police so I took the call. The only things I heard were precisely "Open the mailbox, get the mic I dropped you under the table in the living room, Clarke's gonna be here in 5 to speak to O, I'm following her, she is on Europa Avenue... be quick and don't get noticed by your bitchy sister" I was about to say something about the way he just called my sister but I thought twice. Collins was giving me 600$ for each job so I just shut up and went to get the mic. The living room was clear, so I just fixed the device under and get the recording tape directly in my room.

Finn was right because as soon as I finished the fitting, the bell rang. Octavia went downstairs to open up, and I placed the headphones on my head, turning on the recording tape. It hurted me a bit to do that to Clarke but Finn was right, I was down because of her, she hurts everyone around her, it was her fault if the situation with Costia is as so, her fault Finn lost Raven, her fault I was humiliated at her party... The sound was a bit shit so I turned some buttons on the command box, and finished to drink my coffee while listening to the convo. Collins idea was to get proves of her liaison with her teacher to send her in jail to break Clarke...

"-Hiiii Clarke, I'm so happy to see you !!
-Yeah me too, but come here, I have business to tell you ! (the sound became clearer as they move)
-Griffin, you want a coke ?
-Yup please, well so the other day I went to a date dinner with Lex because I burned our dinner at home,,,
-You what ?!!?
-Yeah I know don't ask me (Clarke laugh was kinda cute I thought) Well and so, everything went well and things went heated when...when we went back home

-Don't even dare to tell me you had sex !!!
-Oops sorry to disappoint but we had, and honestly it was so fucking great, not even Finn made me cum like I did... (Collins will probably not appreciate that)
-Damn good job girl ! But ewww pass the details please I just eat haha
-Okay no prob, well the thing is I want to do it again but I'm afraid it get known,,, and,,, and if so, this is gonna be a living hell.
-Well Lexa Woods is your teacher so of course it could go nut... but don't worry nobody was watching you or listening to us calm down" (little did they know)

I decided to stop the recording here because we had everything we wanted and I was already too hurt to hear the following of this. We got both the full names of Clarke and Lexa and the statement to send her rot in jail, the only thing we would need to do was to visit the police and show them this. I called Collins, who sented me the due money, and he asked me to stay silent about this operation. He also told me to send him the record, and that he has a plan just to embarrass both before going to the cops. This is going to be so great ! According to him we should waite 2 weeks and a half, just in case new proves could be caught.