CHAPTER XXVIII

*BACK TO CLARKE'S HOUSE*

Things were getting hotter in here since Clarke made Lexa shut up by kissing her again. In the mean time Lexa lifted Clarke as soon as the latter said "Bedroom" with a very raspy tone. They both entered Clarke bedroom in a hurry, still kissing hungrily, and went to the bed laying in the middle of the room, which was soon filled by clothes. They stripped one another in the same hurry, when hands were lustly caressing the other body. Lexa was the first one who got her crop top removed by the experienced blonde, who was now paying more attention to her breasts.

Licking and softly bitting the erected nipples of the brunette, made her moan and groan of pleasure. Soon, the latter pushed her and switched roles with the blonde, Lexa being now and unexpectedly on top. She put her hands around the girl waist, and went to kiss her neck. Sucking and leaving marks of love on the bare neck of Clarke while the latter tried to get more friction where she needed Lexa right at the moment. Lexa subtlety unclapsed Clarke's bra behind her back and approached her mouth to the freshly uncovered breasts of her girl. Soon after this short moment of intense pleasure, the brunette went down on Clarke's body after she put down her pants and panties.

Clarke's hands were on Lexa's hair when the brunette made her way down to her core, while kissing wetly the belly of the girl below her. Honestly to Clarke it was weird not to be in control for once, but she did everything she could to enjoy it. As soon as Lexa placed her lips on the blonde's inner thighs, and left gentle licking while going up, it made Clarke reacted, "Lex... please... you're such a tease...hmmm". Actually she needed Lexa really much right now and was about to explode if she wasn't given what she needed. "I know, and I really enjoy to see you beg below me haha."

To that, the blonde tried to get more friction by grinding herself against Lexa's face, who was now licking furiously the blonde's core. She suddenly grabbed her clit between her lips, making Clarke shake even more. The excitement was almost unsustainable so she asked between her own moans "in...inside", it was quite the only thing she could have say, judging by her state. The brunette pleasurely obeyed, and licked her enter before sliding confidently two fingers inside the blonde.  Lexa repositioned herself between Clarke's legs and went up to find her mouth while she was still penetrating her.

More time was passing and the blonde was growing closer and closer... In the mean time Lexa had added another one of her long fingers. At the moment Clarke looked like a mess, and her mind wasn't really there, like she was so concentrated on her pleasure that she looked like she was in heaven (she surely was of course). The moment she hit her climax was with no doubt the best and sexiest thing Lexa has ever saw. At the exact moment the brunette felt her inner walls contracting, the blonde cried her name out loud, closed her eyes and bit Lexa's upper lips with such a force that it became painful.

But Lexa knew it was the right time to execute her plan, so she slowed down a bit, and seductively said in whispers "Clarke... would you like to be my girlfriend ?" and the other blonde responded "Of course yes Lex... but... you could have wait until I was finished..." she said still under a crazy excitement state. It made Lexa chuckled and she said "Don't worry beautiful I'll wait next time..." and she grinned. She started moving faster again inside her new girlfriend  by using her fingers down there to help her girl to ride out of her orgasm.

Many spasms latter and a few minutes to catch her breath, Clarke was well determined to return the favor to the girl who just made her come better than anybody else in her entire life... But it was mainly time for Clarke to take back her power and regain her dominant position. She simply grabbed the girl by the hips and pushed her over the bed, and lifted her a bit so she could do anything she wanted with the cute ass she got here. This sudden move of Clarke caught her by surprise but she indeed enjoyed it a lot. Lexa likes to be a bottom, and everybody knows about that, furthermore, she isn't fooling anyone with the 'controlling-Clarke-thing'.

The blonde was slowly making her thing down there, brushing her fingers against the wet pinky folds Lexa got. After a few minutes of intensr caring, the brunette reached her climax and come like she never did in her life. They spent the rest of the night laying naked in bed, kissing and cuddling. Raven was still at Octavia's, and she had told her about what Finn just told him. O froze because she knew well how was the guy, always scary and stubborn. Indeed if he has an idea, he was not going to change his mind. Clarke might have upseted him more than Raven herself, because she revealed that he was having an affair with another woman.

And of course Finn wasn't the type of guy who respects woman, nor the kind to accept to have been weakened by a female. Let's say that he also knows some strange guys, like drug dealer or criminals. So whatever his plan was, he wouldn't do it alone. A sudden light came to the mind of Octavia who immediately informed Raven, "You think he could hurt Lexa too ? Because he probably knows her previous girlfriend, as she is with my brother !". The dark haired girl wasn't wrong, since Raven remembered seeing Bellamy outside of school with a very pretty woman, kissing, probably her girlfriend. And she suddenly remembered what Octavia told her the other day, about Bellamy going crazy after Clarke didn't kiss him, but devour Lexa instead...