CHAPTER II

She was on her way back to home, really happy of the afternoon she had with mummy Griffin. But on the other hand, she was tired, and was really determined to enjoy the few days left of the holidays, mainly sleeping, because soon she'll have to be back to school. The blonde graduated last year, and so she was now in college, of course with her best friend, Octavia and her brother, Bellamy, with whom she was good friend actually. She was closer than ever of her house's door, but stopped before entering, because she just had a flashback of the pretty girl she saw outside. Clarke turned around, and stared at the place she first saw her, hopeful to see her sweet face again.

She didn't even know why she wanted to see her, because she was just some random neighbor, maybe Clarke only needed company after her break up with Finn. She obviously needed someone to fix her broken heart. Of course she wasn't there anymore, and our favorite blonde girl was very disappointed... All she saw was two familiar faces, she kept looking until she was able to find out who they were. Lincoln and Octavia! It has been a while since she saw them, because she preferred watching Netflix all day long rather than hanging out with friends to feel better. Clarke was really happy to see them together, but she also wondered why they were here.

"Hi lovebirds, how are you?" asked the blonde.
"Hey Clarkie, we are fine, and you, feeling better?" answered her best friend.
"Yup, I was with my mum, but what are you doing here? said Clarke.
"Actually, we were visiting my best friend, she is new in Arkadia, and so we would like to show her the neighborhood", told Lincoln.

Wait, what, could it be? Could her neighbor (also well known as the damn pretty girl) be Lincoln 's bestie? She was so happy about this news.

"Oh, I saw her earlier in the afternoon and-and" (Clarke stopped before saying she was so hot), and started to blush...

Octavia watched her best friend and immediately understood the situation. She knows Clarke was bisexual since last summer, when she found the blonde having sex with another girl, half drunk and half naked. (Yeah, way to go Clarke)

"Clarke, what about throwing a party tonight, we can convince her to join if we are here, so she could meet her neighbor? What do you think?" claimed O.

She thought for a few seconds, it would be awkward, but also cool to talk to her on the other hand. But she was way to shy at the moment, and still hurting because of her shity ex-boyfriend...
"I'm not really in the mood for a party right now..." answered the blonde, scared of having to meet new people.
Lincoln laughed and spoke, "C'mon, where is my favourite party girl?"
"Oh God, I hate you, be there at 8'and bring the damn hot girl" Clarke said, enable to control herself.
Before Lincoln could talk, Octavia said "Hell yeah, count on us, we'll be there" and they left.

Clarke had two hours to take a shower, choose her clothes, get dressed, call her friends, and buy some food. It would be short but she could make it. She first called Bellamy to ask him to bring 15 friends, she trusted him, she really did. So she knew he would only bring good people. She jumped in the shower, and let the hot water run along her body, and felt distressed and ready to face the evening. The blonde dealt with her hair, and went to her room to select some clothes, she took black large jeans, and a comfy pink sweater, not really a party outfit, but after all, she was the broken heart girl. She then went shopping.

8 o'clock, time to party. The friends were arriving, and she saw Bellamy coming, holding two bottles of vodka. Clarke made herself the promise that she wouldn't drink tonight, she was already in a bad mood because of Finn cheating on her, she didn't needed the alcohol on top of that. In another way, if anything happened with the mysterious hot neighbor, she would like to remember every single detail.
"Hey Clarke, I'm happy to see you, I brought two bottles, let's have it fun partygirl!" shouted Bellamy, already under alcohol control.
"Hi my bro, hell no I'm not drinking tonight, I need to remember the party for once" she laughed.

She took Bell's hand and lead him to the kitchen. For now, all the blonde was waiting for, was O and Lincoln to arrive, I mean, them to arrive with the girl. Clarke thought for a second, and remembered that she didn't even know her name... And that precise moment arrived ! She saw her best friend holding Lincoln's hand, dressed up in a beautiful red stunning dress. But her eyes were stuck on something else. All she saw, all she was interested in, was the beautiful woman who followed them. It was her move, she had to go and welcome the couple, and established a first contact with the goddess that has just entered her house.

"Hey, here are my favourite lovebirds! You know the house, meet Bell in the kitchen" she said.
They both spoke in unison, saying hi, and showing all the happiness they can find in their bodies. Octavia went to find her brother, and Lincoln followed her. Clarke was facing the new girl.

She had to be cool, she had to be welcoming, and of course make a good impression. She took a deep breath, and looked at the girl in the eyes.  And it was something, it really was. She has the type of eyes you can't forget. Oh, those bloody green eyes facing her deep blue ones. The more Clarke kept staring at her, the more she lost herself. The blonde suddenly came back to reality, she had to move, to do something, so she got even closer...