CHAPTER XII

Oh the morning was passing to slowly, it felt like decades. Every but every class was so boring. Every but every teacher so far were boring, most of them old, and very ununderstanding about the young generation. So far the duo had had history with a teacher called Mr.Titus, for two hours. Then after what felt like years, they had one more hour of English literature, boring as hell, with one of the worse teacher they have so far, Mrs.Green. They studied some boring texts, and of course the teacher has recommended some shitty books to read this year.

The two students were literally exhausted of the fisrt morning of the year, and it was the first ! For lunch Clarke and Octavia had to eat with John, Monty and his girlfriend Harper, who were at the party at Clarke's. They did quite of a feedback of their first morning. Monty asked "So guys who do have in English lit ?" and O directly answered "A total ass for sure, but I don't remember-" and was cut off by Clarke "Mrs.Green..." It took a while for Octavia to react but at some point she did, "Hum okay maybe I didn't mean to say that your mom was a total ass." And O's cheeks went cherry red. Monty reassured her telling that it is fine and that he somehow agrees.

The group of friend was really happy. Although school starting again made everyone crazy and sad, but being able to see their friends cheered a little bit the overall moral. They were peacefully eating between two eat session. The menu at the cafeteria was not really bad, some puree and chicken. Something huge was on her mind, since she was thinking of Lexa. She thought about where was she at this precise moment, even if she maybe was in the same school as Clarke, the campus was huge, she could literally be everywhere. The blonde planned to send her a text but she reminded her that she could have been in class so no.

But the more she thought about it, the more insecure she felt. What if she'll be her teacher, because she told her that her field of teaching is biology. Clarke took biology. She went crazy, it was way too much for her to handle. Clarke breathed quicker and quicker by every minute. Soon she was hyperventilating. Thankfully Octavia had an eye on her since several minutes, and reacted immediately. "Clarkie you're right ?" of course she wasn't. The blonde was perfectly enable to answer to O since she still had THE question running in her head. She knew that her best friend was aware of the Lexa's situation, maybe she was even aware of the school in which Lexa teaches.

Still not answering Octavia's question, she interrupted the other guys, because John and Monty were talking about the last videogame, and no one literally gives a damn about it. She gathered her guts, cleared her voice and shyly asked to her friend "Hum guys, I wondered if someone has already had biology, be-because I would like to know who is the teacher, and-and as it is not written in the timetable they gave us..." And literally the blonde's question made them all laugh. But the answers she received after everyone calmed down was that Monty and Harper had biology the Wednesdays together.

As far Murphy was concerned, he only told Clarke that he has biology on Fridays morning, between 8 and 10. The latest information made Octavia react, "Oh my gosh, we have bio on Fridays just after you, from 10 to 12 ! So it is very probable we have the same teacher Murph" and to be honest, what O just said scared the shit out of her. She turned back to Octavia because she felt that the girl was not done with talking. And she wasn't because she said, "You know Clarke, she is my friend and Lincoln's best one, so of course we know where she teaches. I need you to calm down, because you may not like it" and marked a pause, holding Clarke thigh.

"Listen babe, it is going to be alright hum." Of course Clarke understood where Octavia was going. Of course she understood that Lexa teaches in the same fucking school as her. It was perfectly unbelievable, I mean, Lexa was not that older from Clarke, maybe two or three years older, but the blonde really thought that the brunette would be a student, like a senior like Bellamy... Of course Clarke had her friends, indeed her best friend Octavia to support her in this. And knowing Lexa, she would also support the blonde. And after all, even if she likes Lexa, her priority would always be having good grades and pleasing her mom to show her she was right.

But time was flying very fast, it was almost the end of the lunch break. The friend group slippted and everyone was ready to go to class again. Monty and Harper had a lost of classes this afternoon, but Murphy, O and Clarke not so much. The trio who finished classes at the same hour, decided to spend the rest of the afternoon together. But for now, class time ! The blonde and her best friend were wandering in the corridors trying to find the room in which the teacher was probably already waiting for students. They finally found the one. But it took them a quite long time, they were probably the last students to enter the room.

Indeed everyone else was already sitting, and as soon as the duo crossed the door, every but every head turnes around to them. This class was suppose to be a kind of engineering, mixed with mathematics. They had selected it because Clarke thought it could be great as regards her future career. As far as Octavia was concerned, she had no real precise ideas about what she would like to do after school. Maybe a sports career ? Because O practised box and box had became her passion since she loves to kick some asses. In a nutshell, she is gonna live her college life peacfully and gonna worry for the consequences later on.