CHAPTER XXVII

"Care to tell me why you needed to see me tonight Clarke ?" asked Lexa to the girl who was now bending over the pan, avoiding her gaze to make sure nothing was burning. The agile brunette took steps closer to land her soft hands on the girl to pulled her closer, from behind. She approached her pulpy lips to the blonde's ears to whisper with a raspy tone, "Oh maybe Ms.Griffin needed some help with her anatomy lessons" to that Clarke turned around to face the girl who was playing with her mind. "Ho ho ho you have nothing to teach me Miss Woods" and Clarke placed her arms around Lexa's neck and kissed her.

Their lips entered in contact with furious lust, and their tongues collied with some serious thirst, which did encourage Clarke to move her hands under Lexa's crop top, to cup those beautiful naked breasts. The brunette let a soft moan of pleasure escape her mouth, indeed she had nothing to teach to the girl. The scene was growing heated but suddenly Lexa smelled a terrible smell, such terrible that it made her bit Clarke's lower lip becaude of the unexpected disgusting surprise. "God Clarke look !" she looked and right, the potatoes in the pan were all burnt.
She turned off the gaz and said "It's your fault you distracted me !"

The blonde accused, but the only answer she get was a soft kiss of Lexa on the cheek, going up in a tray of pecks to whisper in her ear with the same seductive tone as earlier "Then let me repair my mistake as it is my fault, will you go out for dinner with me Clarke ?" and the blonde smiled warmly before messing with the girl even more "Oh you are asking me on a date miss Woods ?", and the adorable brunette responded, still in Clarke's arms, "Yeah, what do you say ?". The only answer Lexa received was a heated kiss on the lips. "Then what do you want to eat princess ?" and Clarke responded "Whatever which is not burnt" and both laughed while going to the brunette's car.

They arrived at the sushi restaurant and Lexa, being a true gentleman hold the door for her girl. The food was quick to arrive and they were discussing about random things. Lexa wanted to know the girl better so she asked about, "Tell me beautiful, what is your craziest dream ?" which made Clarke reflect on her life and lifestyle. "Living in New York, selling my art to make money, making love to my brunette wife every night in our apartment, and walking in Central Park holding hands with Starbucks coffee, how does it sound ?" Lexa genuinely smiled towards the cuteness in Clarke. "It sounds lovely" and the blonde asked "what about you ?"

"Well definitely living in New York, selling my books, and waiting for my beautiful wife to make love to me every night in our apartment I suppose". She said, being perfectly serious. As far as Clarke was concerned, she laughed and said "Great, so when do we move in haha ?" The two girls holds hands on the table looking into each other eye. "What about we go home for dessert, for now ?" said Lexa with a mischievous smile. The pair left the restaurant hand in hand, radianlty smiling and in love and went back to Clarke's house. During the car ride, both girl were silent, surely still reflecting and processing what the other said about their dream of being with the woman they love in NY.

They went back to the couch, and Clarke asked innocently "So Lex, for dessert I can give you cookies or ice cream" and Lexa burst into laughter "What ? What did I say ?" and she continued to laugh hardly. It made the brunette realise that Clarke's mind is so innocent and needed to be protected from all the crap of human reality. "You said you wanted to have dessert and I just offered cooki- wait what ? You didn't meant cookies, didn't you ?" and it was Clarke's turn to laugh. "No I didn't mean cookies but you can give me some if you don't want of the other dessert I was planning on to give you haha" To that Clarke climbed on Lexa and kissed her energetically and the brunette responded in all the way she could.

She was putting her arms around the girl's waist, pulling her closer, and brushing her long and delicious fingers on her lower back, producing delightful shivers to Clarke. But the blonde being herself, needed to take control of the situation, to be the dominant, so she grabbed the brunette's arms and put them on the couch again. Clarke sat on her laps, facing her cute face, and kiss her again. She slowly drop her hands to Lexa's crop top trying to remove it. Clarke could feel Lexa smiling on her lips, before resting to get some air, "You sure about that princess ?" Clarke was getting very hungry so she just started to kiss her again and said "No more talking Ms Woods".

*Raven's POV*
I was in my apartment with Octavia to have casual dinner, since we are friends. It has been a few days since I dropped Finn, and thankfully he didn't asked for a particular reason. O was making some citrus lemonade and we were listening to her album featuring Clarke since they offered me one. I was sincerely amazed by Octavia's voice, it is really beautiful, and she honestly may have a future in the musical world. She was getting back to the couch to serve me a drink. I liked the girl a lot, she helped me and still helps to made me forget about the shity Finn boy. "How do you feel Rae ?" because she gave me a cute nickname in my opinion... "I'm fine thanks O" and I smiled.

"You know I know great people if you want a new partner, because I'm saying it again, you need to forgot Finn" she said, with a both serious and soft face. I just answered "Finn who haha ?" took a few seconds of pause before saying again "but I definitely need it and I would greatly appreciate". At the exact same second Octavia showed me pictures of a cute girl, my phone rang. I grabbed it and I received a text message from Finn, "I know why you break up with me bitch, I swear I'm gonna do some bad to Clarke and you"... As soon as I received the message I instantaneously froze, because it means that Clarke and potentially I were in danger because of the crazy bastard.