CHAPTER XXV

Once they went upstairs, Clarke made her bed quickly while Lexa went to her wardrobe to borrow some clothes to sleep, and she chose a CK outfit with a white crop top and a white short. They both changed and went to bed. To Lexa, sleeping in Clarke's clothes and being surrounded by the magnificent sent of the blonde was just pure heaven. On the other hand, to Clarke, seing the girl in her clothes, and seing that it suits her so well, almost better than herself, created a hardness to resist to touch those perfect abs and breast. But she understood the point of the girl, that it could be fatal to her job and honor, so she respected her wishes.

The two girl quickly fell asleep, because logically the sun wouldn't take long to rise on a new day. A few hours passed, and people started to left the house after one another, and after having clean up a bit the mess. Octavia did as she would do in her own house, and take her breakfast, and she was soon joined by Jasper, who was about to call Maya, her crush, to ask her to go out with him, as he needed to do after the Truth or Dare. Concerning the two lovebirds upstairs, the two girls were still asleep, a deep sleep as they needed so bad. As far as Bellamy was concerned, he went home earlier in the night, just because he was lost in his emotions, because he didn't even knew why he acted like that the night before.

Luckily Maya accepted to see Jasper later this week, it was a really great news, and both Jasper and Octavia left the house. The only one left was Murphy, as always. It was almost 3 pm and as every Sunday, Abby would visit her daughter. Back in the bedroom, it was still sleepy, but also very cute because Clarke hugged the body of Lexa from behind, being the big spoon. Being so close to the brunette and feeling her skin against her own was purely good. The two were deeply asleep, and not even a noise could wake them up. Thankfully many hours later, Murphy left and Abby arrived with Marcus, just to see and check up how is she.

Once they entered the house, Marcus went to the couch to relax while Abby would go and find her daughter. She slowly went upstairs as she didn't heard any noises but she knew that somebody was here because of the smell. Once she pushed Clarke's bedroom's door, and she saw the two girls asleep. The only reaction she made was a "Oh" of surprise. And Abby was about to returned downstairs when she heard a known voice whispering "Oh hey Abby" and both the women meet the other's eye. Lexa quietly moved from Clarke's arms, being careful not to wake her up. The brunette sat on the bed still looking at Abby who was standing by the door.

The two women started a kind of staring game, while Abby was wondering why the hell this girl was doing in her daughter's bed, so she simply asked. "Please Lexa, tell me this is not what it looks like" and the sleepy brunette answered "Oh no Miss Griffin, Clarke was just very drunk yesterday and I wanted to be sure I would ever see her again" and Abby played a released face. "Then thank you Lexa, I appreciate, by the way you can go downstairs, we have some tea". And the mother left the room. Lexa was in total confusion, created by the 'we' Clarke's mother just used, so she wasn't alone down here ?

Yet, another internal debate was running in the brunette's head, to wake up or not to wake up her sleepy blonde. Deep down inside she knew that even if she was tired, missing her mom's visit would really annoyed her. So Lexa laid down again, put her arms around the body and placed a very sweet kiss on Clarke's forehead. After some seconds, the same body moved a bit, then more and more, until she finally opened her deep blue eyes. When Clarke's saw that the girl standing next to her, was none other than her green eyed beauty she purely smiled. "Hey babygirl, your mom is downstairs and it is already 6" and the other girl said :

"Hi Lex, thanks for waking me up, but hmmm please find me painkillers or I'm gonna die right here" and the dear brunette stood up and headed to the blonde's bathroom. After Clarke changed and took her pills, the duo went to find her mom and the unknown person. Not so unknown because as soon as Lexa saw the man, it rang a bell because the brunette has saw him at her job, she knew that this man was a teacher too, something like Kame or Kane. "Oh isn't it Lexa Woods ?! Nice to finally meet you, I'm Marcus Kane" and the quite confused Lexa responded "Hi Marcus, nice to meet you too, hey I didn't know that you and Abby hum ?" and so the brunette smirked at him.

Kane was very friendly and cool with everybody, so finally meeting Lexa in bone and flesh was a good opportunity to make a new friend. "Ahahah yes we are dating, but hummm, what are you doing here ?" and he laughed. He looked at the brunette again who was kind of avoiding his eyes, but he asked again, a bit imitating Lexa with his great humour "Hey I didn't know for you and Clarke hum ?" The beautiful brunette laughed before answering "Oh we are just seeing each other" Of course they weren't dating, but the teacher was not ready to tell everyone that she may be flirting with one of her student.

The whole Griffin family plus Marcus and Lexa spent the rest of the evening together, having some great and relax time around a good cup of tea. They discussed about a lot of things, among them, Clarke's seriousness regarding school, Abby's work at the hospital, Lexa's plans for the vacation, and some other boring things. But soon, it would be the beginning of a new week, so everyone started to leave the house because Clarke needed to prepare herself. This week would be tought because she'll have to speak to Raven about what Finn did to her. Lexa was the last one to leave, of course after greeting the girl with a long romantic goodbye kiss.