CHAPTER XXVI

The moment when Clarke would need to talk to Raven was actually arriving really quickly, because the longer she waited, the guilter she felt. Of course she didn't care about Raven because she was just the girl with who Finn cheated on her, but in a way, she also didn't want the poor girl to be hurt like she has been. A few days later, just after their hour of engineering and before Raven could have the chance to escape from the room, the blonde arrived from behind and grabbed her arm. "Hello, you are Raven right ?" and to Clarke's amazement her answer was kind and soft, exactly as the latina's personality.

"Hi yes and you are Clarke, I saw you a few times but never dare to speak to you, so I'm glad you did. Do you need something ?" she said while she put a huge cute smile on her face. Honestly Clarke didn't want to break her good mood but she knew it is important for her to know the truth. "Hum yes and if you are free maybe we can go outside. I'd like to have a few words about...hum... Finn". Raven displayed a quite stressed face but somehow she trusted the blond girl. Both of them went outside without really speaking, but the mood was not awkward but surely it wasn't comfortable. Raven was the first one to talk after they have sat down. "What is it you wanted to tell me Clarke ?"

She of course took some time to answer because she was still on shock by the fact she has been both cheated on and cheating on the girl. "I'm sorry Raven... It's just that it's complicated for me to talk about it... because Finn is my ex... and... and..." the tears were building in her ocean eyes ready to fell on her cheeks. The black haired girl helped her "Hey it's ok Blondie you can tell me it's not like I'm gonna judged you..." Just after that, Clarke realised that she was all wrong about the girl, first when she heard about her she was willing to destroy her and make her suffer, but seriously Raven is one of the softer person she knows.

"Fouhh (she puffed), don't be mad please... I don't really know where to start so I'm just gonna explain... I was with Finn for 8 months and we recently broke up... that's when I learned he was involved with someone else... (Clarke was deeply crying) and... I... I" she stopped to looked at Raven because Clarke was unable to talk more further. The other was somewhat shocked by the news too, but she honestly believed her because Finn was never serious with her and he treated her like shit sometimes. She wasn't crying but she was at least hurt because the boy she loves cheated on her...

"I didn't mean want harm please believe me Raven, but I wanted you to know what kind of guy he is... And I'm sorry because technically he was cheating on you with me sooo" Raven cut her, "No Clarke ! I'm the one who should be sorry, I'm the one who ruined your couple... Oh GOD I'm so sorry Clarke, if only I'd knew that earlier" she was very serious in her word to the best surprise to Clarke. Raven spoke up again, "Okay we better stop talking about this, but thanks for telling me I truly appreciate, and I'm definitely going to leave him" she smiled and laughed to cheer up the beautiful blonde and it worked because she proposed "Lunch to celebrate ?"

Their lunch time together with Octavia and Jasper was great, everyone chilled and apparently their new friendship was already solid. Octavia was also surprised of the softness combined with the strong personally of the new Raven girl. Many weeks had passed peacefully, and Clarke used to see Raven more and more. It was Friday, the blonde had one of Lexa's classes today. On her way home she sent a text to her brunette, asking her about her day and asking her if maybe she would like to have dinner at her house. Clarke thought 'It isn't a date, is it ?'.

She immedialty got an answer "hi clarke, ofc I'll be here at 9 ❤". Those just few words created a smile on the blonde's face and warm her heart. Clarke spent her time waiting for the girl, she selected a good outfit for the evening, and took a shower. Strangely she was really stressed about this, but she had no reason to be, had she ? After all it was just a dinner, maybe a dinner between good friends, good friends who kissed a few times maybe ? She grabbed the towel and dry herself up. She wore a black ACDC shirt who embraced well her curves to the perfection and baggy black pants, it was as always a simple outfit, but Clarke being Clarke she looked radiant.

She went downstairs to cook some things to eat and grabbed some drinks for her and Lexa. She stared to cook some potatoes in a frying pan when she heard knocks on her door. A huge wave of excitement grown in her body and she smiled like a dumb teenager in love, but of course she went to open the door. The vision of the girl beside her was simply astonishing. As astonishing as Clarke was barely able to breath correctly. Lexa was wearing a very short white crop top who displayed goddamn well the breasts she has. Literally Clarke's eyes were stucked to those cute appealing boobies.

The brunette handed a red rose to her and spoke out "Clarke I would greatly appreciate if you could stop staring at those two" and she laughed. The thirsty girl answered "Well I must say that you stole my breath here" and took a step closer to kiss her. Their mouth touched slowly a few times while Lexa's hand was standing on Clarke's waist. They both entered the house and went to the kitchen. The blonde approached the fridge and took out two fresh beers and opened them up to hand one to her girl. The evening was about to be great because some events were about to turn out very great...