CHAPTER XIX

To be honest it was Thursday, nothing special arrived, today was the day she had to hand back her essay in history to Mr.Titus. But otherwise, it was a calm day. All her classes were boring, so she just spent the all day drawing in her textbook, and on top of that, she discovered no new teachers. When Clarke returned home after this shity day, she was very tired. Tomorrow would be THE day, the day she'll see if she has Lexa in class, even if she was of course sure to have her, but she still hopes it isn't the case. But otherwise, nothing more to say about this day, because school had became a routine.

Eventhough when Clarke returned home on the evening she had flashback of the previous night, when she discovered that one of her oldest friend had been Lexa's fuckbuddy. Like what else could she discovers about the girl ?! But for now, it was homework, and of course it was a heavy time because being in college before going to medical school was seriously tough. She received a text from O, actually asking for help about work because she was a bit lost. She simply pulled herself to sleep by listening to rock music, her favorite band being ACDC. And she then remembered that Lexa hadn't gave her feedback about their album yet.

Tomorrow was another day, it was Friday, or TGIF like Murphy says every Fridays. It has became a tradition since highschool to received John's blessing on this day. Clarke thought of partying this week end as she was over with studies, she needed a break... Before the tortuous hours of biology, she spent the math hours lingering at the blue sky. In fact she likes blue. But blue is nothing without a green color around. It was almost 10, it would mean that it was almost time for Clarke to face her destiny (or something as important). It would also mean that it was almost break time, so Octavia could finally buy a coffee and enjoy cafein effect on her body.

"Yup coakcroch, so how is woods ?" asked O to Murphy, slowly taking huge sips of her sacred drink. "A fun killer really, I tried to be funny as I know her already, and she was about to kick me out in like 5 minutes after the beginning of the class..." he answered before taking a pause. John just stared at the young blonde. Clarke was avoiding every glaze, not to let appear that what Murph said scared the shit out of her. But she finally looked back at John because she felt his heavy eyes on her. He sighed, "yeah a total pain in the ass" and Octavia automatically reacted by laughing out loud because she just remembered when she insulted Monty's mom in front of him.

Neither Octavia or Clarke felt good about what is gonna to happen. The all Lexa thing was a very heavy burden to handle, but the duo had come so far, it wasn't a stunning woman, more of a very attractive goddess, who's gonna stop them. Clarke had zoned out. She was thinking about her moment with Lexa, the cute moments actually. There was something with this girl. Her softness was almost killing Clarke, but thankfully Octavia coughed to bring her back reality. "What about partying tomorrow ? I'm so off with school" the blonde offered. She got the two answered she was looking for, "Being wasted to forget real life sounds good, I'm in" and "Damn yes I need to think about something else".

The three students planned their party, where it will take place, what are they gonna bring to drink, who will be there. To be totally honest Clarke clearly didn't want to see Lexa at her party... Because she had already take a too large place in her life, so enough. She didn't know since when but she started to have bitersweet feelings towards Lexa, maybe falling in love was a bad thing after all. Letting a single girl turning her head upside down was probably bad as well because the blonde's heart was still injured by Finn. The bell was about rang in a few minutes and it was time for Clarke and Octavia to go to class.

The more they walked, the heavier the tension in the air was becoming. Even if the bell hadn't rang yet and so the class hadn't started either, they were hella stressed. The second they entered the room, Clarke immediately saw Lexa, standing behing her desk, apparently looking for some papers. It was the only time she looked at the teacher in the eyes for the following hours. The young blonde and the black haired girl sat at the very back of the class for once. For Octavia it was very obvious that Clarke did her best avoiding Lexa's glaze. And even if the brunette looked at Clarke almost every 20 seconds, she never got a glaze from Clarke. But she can say that the blonde was very tensed up each time she felt her insisting eyes on her.

The minutes passed slowly but nevertheless it was almost done. Octavia had listened very carefully, because Lexa was actually not bad in teaching, the subject was quite interesting. They studied human anatomy, and focusing today on the knee construction. On the other hand, Clarke had barely listened to the lesson. Hearing Lexa soft voice right in her ears was really something difficult for her. Besides she had barely taken any notes, but she spent her two hours drawing on her biology notebook. As literally every time she felt down and that she drew, she drew the same drawing. Her dad. Jake just after the accident, his head full of blood, with metal sharp pieces planted in his brain.

The face she almost sees everytime she has a nightmare. Really, loosing her dad was the more horrible thing that happened to her. When she looked up from the drawing, she met Octavia's worried eyes and then watch outside. The sun burnt her eyes the exact same way the pain burnt the last ray of happiness inside her. She was pulled out of her thoughts by a familiar voice "Okay that's it for today, don't forget to read the text, bye see you next week" and a few students startes to move out of the room. Clarke did the same, she packed her things and started to walk in direction of the door, still avoiding Lexa obvious glaze on her. Octavia followed her to the door, but suddenly someone spoke up.