CHAPTER XIV

The movie was capturing all the attention of the trio. Something pulled out of their moment. Someone knocked on the door. Clarke thought it could have been her mom, because she said she would come around soon. But every time Abby goes to Clarke's she doesn't knock. Octavia of course knew who it was, as she was the one to asked if the girl could come around. Clarke was still not moving towards the door, which made the person outside knocked a second time. "Can't you go O ? I'm busy" in fact the blonde was busy to remove the cap of her beer, her second beer.

"What ? No bitch ! This is your house." Octavia answered when Clarke asked her to move. The blonde let out a long sight, took a huge sip in her new opened beer and move her ass. She went to the door and grab her key. She opened it and her suprise was so big. She did not expect to face her two favorite green orbs. The girl was absolutely stunning, with her grey vest, white tee shirt, perfectly embracing her perfect curves, long grey pants to feet her long and elegant legs, and white cute heels. Clarke was so happy to see her. "Hey baby, what are you doing here ?" she offered softly. "Hi princess, Octavia asked if I could come, so here I am" she answered when smiling.

Lexa entered the house and went to the couch to see her friend, she noticed the presence of an unknown boy. "Hi you" and turned herself to O. She pulled the brunette in a quick hug before answering, "Hey how was school ? By the way this is John Murphy" before drinking her beer, well finishing her beer. "Oh awful, had to teach to a bunch of brats" she laughed and added "no offence no offence". It was good for Octavia to see her friend. Of course she often goes out with Lincoln but Lexa was one of her best friend too, Clarke being the first. "Well yeah, and you haven't have us in class (Octavia was laughing very loud), hey by the way, before your girl comes back, do you have classes Fridays morning ?"

Murphy wasn't really paying attention to this all, he was on his phone as they have stopped the movie. Lexa whispered "yes 4 hours and two different classes" and acted like a dead body on the couch. Octavia wanted to answer and tell her that she is gonna have the trio on Friday morning, but Clarke was back, all the dark haired girl escaped was a "oh damn". They needed to change the subject before Clarke noticed the strange mood. It was Octavia thing. "The fuck Clarke, Lexa was waiting for your ass, what were you doing ?" and the girl of whom she was speaking chuckled. "O ! and none of your business bitch." Her best friend reacted almost instantaneously "Okay Miss Terious bring me a beer".

Murphy acted offended "Stop using my best joke" and the three people on the couch laughed together. Then Lexa went helping Clarke who was in the basement again. "Claaaarke where are you, you need help ?" "Here Lex, and yes please." She joined the girl and helped her carying the pack of beer. It was heavy but nothing too difficult. Lexa is very sporty. One must add, unlike Clarke... They went upstairs and went back to sit on the couch. Clarke on Lexa's laps, and O and John aside. O grab two bottles and pulled out the caps, she gave one to Lexa and kept the other one.

The four guys were really happy together, they laughed a lot and spoke about random things, of course avoiding at all cost the school topic. Lexa was happy for getting to know John a little more. She didn't like to call him John, so she decided that she will go by Murph. But it was already dark, O And Murphy went back home, probably to leave the two girls alone. Clarke asked Lexa to stay a little more, she wanted to talk a bit. They watched another film, the mood was a little bit strange but it was fine. You could feel that Lexa wasn't really paying attention to the movie. Something was going on inside her head.

Clarke broke the silence when she asked THE question, "Lex, you are okay ?" and the brunette went for a small shy answer, "yes-hum no, we need... to talk". She was stressed as fuck. The more the girls waited to talk, the heavier the situation became. The pair of blue eyes was filling up with tears, and the other girl noticed it, so she reacted, "First of all, everything is going to be fine, baby I swear it, I would never let an obstacle obstruct our relationship, because whatever is going on between us, I want to keep it that way. And if my job is creating a problem, I'll do everything I can, okay ?" she took a short pause to think about what she should say next, or if she could say IT actually.

She breathed heavily before speaking again, "I want you to feel right and safe with me, you have my word Clarke." The blonde haired girl knew about what this was about. She knew that Lexa wanted to have kind of relationship with her, but that her job is creating problems, because a teacher shouldn't date a student. She also knew that now the chances that she has Lexa as a teacher are like very high. To be honest she was a bit overwhelmed by the situation, probably because Lexa kinda just confessed her love, but without saying "I love you". She took the time to think about all was happening...

She slowly moved her lips, preparing herself to answer the other girl. Looked up, to meet the green orbs, and finally looked down to see Lexa's hands, which were strongly shaking. "I-I" was all she could have said. It was definitely too much to handle. Without even knowing what to do or say, she escaped to living room, and went to her bedroom, without throwing a glance at the brunette. You could easily hear her crying and sobbing. Clarke didn't know what she was about to say, probably something really dumb or without any sense. She just laid down on her bed, pushing all the bad thought away, trying to think about something else for once.