CHAPTER V

"Lexa ! Hey Lexa I'm here, listen to my voice"

The girl laying on the floor was not reacting. Making her savior to cry, she could have had real problems, first because bad intentioned people could take advantage of her weak situation, and secondly because as she already have puke on her shirt, she could have done an ethylic coma. She took the brunette in her arms to bring her back to her house. Of course Clarke looked for her as soon as Costia spent her time with Octavia and Lincoln. She was really worried about the girl, because she don't even know what happened with Costia, but considering how she looked at her, it was obviously bad.

Lexa's body was really heavy, her head on Clarke's shoulder. The two girls arrived to Lexa's door. Clarke didn't have her keys, and the door was locked. The two of them waited for Lexa's body to expulse a bit more of alcohol, so she could talk, or even walk by herself. She puked one more time on the ground, and looked up at Clarke, maybe it was the first time the blonde saw her this weak. Clarke made her weak. Everything that happened was because of Clarke, hugging her probable ex in front of her was totally disrespectful. Clarke started to cry, and Lexa, who was a little better since her throwing up, stared at her and tried to talk.

"Hay Klork iim sory" but Clarke cut her of "Hey baby, this is fine don't worry, I didn't mean to offend you, I'm so sorry this is all my fault..." and cry even more. The brunette next to her, stood up and took Clarke in her arms, making Clarke cry even more. Lexa laughed, but certainly not on purpose, she wasn't really in command of her mind and body. Clarke tried to relax within her arms, and put her hand on her hips. Just as Costia did on hers. Lexa immediately reminded of that, and cut the hug, she took a few steps back and put all the weight of her body on her door.

The blonde girl was aware of what she have done, but decided not to leave Lexa, she was still drunk as hell, she could do something bad. Clarke took all the forced in her body, and look right in Lexa's eyes,
"I said I am sorry, I'm really sorry Lexy, but at least you can explain me what, why ?" but Lexa said nothing. The only thing she was doing was trying to open the door, she has absolutely no keys in her hand, but for her drunk brain, her finger was the key because she tried to open her house with it. It was hilarious, it really was. Clarke took a video, just for the record and for Octavia because she knows the latter would never believe her.

"Let me help you" Clarke said, and Lexa move away. "Give me your keys Lexa, because you finger is not enough" the blonde laughed. Lexa turned around, showing her back to Clarke, which of course didn't get why, but nevermind, approached because she could have put her keys in the back pocket of her jeans. As Clarke was getting closer, Lexa stepped back, and Clarke followed her, they were running but drunk Lexa wasn't, at least not straight. She almost fall, almost if the blonde didn't catch her up before she touched the ground. The two of them were closed again, and Clarke put her right hand on Lexa's butt, making the girl to shiver. She was right because she could feel the keys in the pocket.

Lexa moaned in response of Clarke touching her like this. Clarke took the keys and let her another hand on her, to be honest she didn't want to move, not even an inch. Touching Lexa's butt (very nice butt by the way she thought to herself) made her feel a warm sensation in her stomach. She felt something on her breast, in fact Clarke exactly knew what it was. It was Lexa's hand, softly caressing her boobs. Clarke didn't react because she knew that Lexa was not herself, she could even don't remember anything at all the next morning. She just took the keys, broke the hug and went for the door.

Lexa followed her inside, Clarke discovered the house of Lexa at the same time, it was so welcoming ! But Lexa needed to sleep and Clarke needed to go back to her house to see how the clean up was, because yes it wasn't very early in the morning. So Clarke continued to explore the house, trying to find her room, or at least her bathroom. Lexa was still teasing Clarke by grabbing her hand, or brushing Clarke's thighs. The blonde still don't react even if she was really turned on by how Lexa wanted her so bad. The Hot Girl, as Clarke called her to Octavia, was barely awake, she really needed to take a shower or at least change her clothes and sleep.

Our favorite blonde found the bedroom, she was amazed, it was huge, with a big red bed right at the middle, with a glass on the left. Clarke couldn't help but imagine herself in Lexa's arms in this bed, she was even more turned on. But it wasn't a time to think about this. She pushed Lexa on her bed, and tall her not to move. Clarke went to the wardrobe, and grab a clean t-shirt and a short, and thrown the new clothes to Lexa who was already trying to sleep. A few minutes passed and Lexa didn't move, Clarke knew she was awake because she could see her beautiful emerald green eyes in the glass.

It was probably a strategy to make Clarke do the first move. And she did because she was annoyed by this baby drunk Lexa, she was so vulnerable but adorable indeed. She pulled Lexa by her shoulders to make her sit in front of the blonde girl. And yes, it was clearly a strategy because as soon as Lexa knew that Clarke would see her, she removed her shirt. She had a beautiful red bra, and Clarke would not even be able to say she didn't like this view, of which she took the time to look at. Lexa's body is really beautiful, but it was enough, Lexa was still drunk, and unable to control herself, Clarke kissed her cheek as a goodbye/good night blessing, and went out. She closed the door and went back to her house, everything was amazingly quiet, calm and clean, she went to bed, but realised she forgot her pink sweater at Lexa's.