CHAPTER XXIV

The fact that Clarke is a dominant when coming to those things was for sure something Lexa didn't/wasn't ready to accept. Because of course even if Lexa was older, and her quite oppressive commander's position and behavior were frightening to Clarke, the blonde girl actually likes to be in command. Suddenly Octavia coughed to calm them as soon as she noticed that Lexa's hands were slowly moving under the hem of Clarke's shirt. O thought to herself "Whoa they were really about to fuck under everyone's eyes, what dorks" but in fact she wasn't really surprised by Clarke's behavior as she has always known her as a huge horny mess. But here was another fact, discovering this new side of her friend and also her teacher, was at least disturbing.

*Octavia's POV*
But honestly, having a good evening was the best thing of this all week. I had an idea, an idea that could light up the moment even more. I moved from the couch and I headed upstairs. I just entered Clarke's bedroom and grabbed her guitar because playing a little music is gonna be great. On top of that Lexa hadn't give her feedback on the album so it would be a special occasion too. When I returned downstairs, I noticed that Bellamy wasn't with the other but in fact I didn't really care, because trying to kiss my best friend isn't the way I bear things. When I returned to the living room I said "Lexa, you care to give me Clarke's hands ? We could use them to play music." And the only thing I saw in the brunette's eyes was light, because she enjoyed the idea.

*Nobody's POV*
Octavia handed the guitar to Clarke who was delighted as well, and the blonde asked "What song guys" and literaly everyone around the table answer with "Bloody hellllll" and directly Clarke's hands started to move on the instrument. The melody she was playing was really soft but a bit agressive on the edge. After a few seconds, Octavia started to sing the lyrics, and the other people sang as well, creating a cute choral. The only person who wasn't singing was Lexa. Clearly, she was in admiration ahead the girl.

When suddenly Octavia stopped singing and watch toward Lexa, and inviting everyone to stop as well. But Clarke was still playing the melody. "Come on Lex you don't know this one", the other brunette said, and Lexa took a few seconds to analyse the melody before slowly oppening her mouth. Her voice was really amazingly beautiful, and she started to sing again, continuing where Octavia had stopped. The few words who left her mouth drew a gigantic smill on the blonde's face. And every other person followed the brunette in the song, but letting her voice be louder than every other.

Once the song was finished, Clarke's dropped the guitar on the couch and jumped on the brunette, joining their lips once again and said seductively,  "I didn't know you knew this one by heart", which made her teacher chuckle. "You joking right ? Of course I do ! It is my favorite of the album" and it made the blonde smiled again. But it was started to become late, as it was already 4am. Even if they had the whole day to recover, they still have classes tomorrow. Lexa proposed to go to bed, and everyone did. Of course every people went to sleep in Clarke's house as she is very organized.

And the blonde in a surge of courage asked Lexa is she wanted to sleep with her as it was too late to go home (even if the brunette lives literally in the same neighbourhood and street as Clarke) and in another surge of courage Lexa answered that she would like to. Of course Clarke was less drunk than before, but still she was still a bit dizzy. When everyone went to bed, the duo was the last one in the living room, they just spent some time cuddling until Clarke spoke up. "Hey Miss Woods you kissed a student", the brunette turned to be a little embarrassed but she answered " Clarke
it means nothing you are drunk", which made Clarke laughed.

The blonde said "Yeah and you are not, don't dare to say it means nothing Lexa, because there is something I can see in your eyes" and the other girl laughed nervously before whispering in Clarke's ears, "Oh Clarke Griffin shut up and kiss me". Their kiss was so sweet, but instantaneously grew more heated as soon as Lexa brushed Clarke's lower lip, with a well placed hand wandering softly around the blonde's jawline. Once their lips collided together in a very wild dance, the hand of the blonde haired girl started to move against Lexa's ribs. It was a good moment, and clearly the discussion they had was part of the past.

It was great to kiss Lexa but Clarke wanted more, so she moved her hands slowly lowering them until she reached the hem of her shirt. Lexa trembled at the touch of the cold hands, who were now going up. Of course the brunette felt akward because she knew it was really wrong, like making out or more with a student was extremely wrong. It could cost her her reputation or her career and put her in a really bad position with the justice. The blonde felt that she has tensed up, but she continued, now dropping a line of wet kisses on her neck. Lexa closed her eyes, sighed and complained "Hummm Clarke I can't"

The blonde let her take a few step away, in order to regain a serious face. Clarke took a surprise look, but of course respectful because she needed to respect her choices. "What is wrong Lex ?", "You know what is wrong Clarke, I can't do that, it is against the rule, and I don't want to finish in jail" she was almost crying at this point. "Hey calm down, nothing is going to happen, you are not going to jail, I'm a grown up adult and I can decide my own choice, you have nothing to fear Lexa" and the said of the soft blonde have reassured the girl. Both of then were tired so it would be time to go to bed. "Alright thanks, now let's go to bed"