CHAPTER XXXVII

The day after, Lexa has shown her her life here, she introduced the girl to her few friend here, Echo, Josephine, Hope and her favorite, Shaw, a genius mechanic. Back then, Clarke joked with herself on how much Raven would appreciate the guy. They grabbed coffee and went walking through Central Park, it was like a dream. Lexa even took some days off to show her the marvelous city around. Clarke's favorite part was all the museums, the Guggenheim, the MoMA, even the Met ! It has given her so much new inspiration. Also they took a boat tour on the Hudson River, to see the sunset over the NY skyscrapers. It was magic.

Many days later, Lexa has an incredible idea to include her in her life and she wanted to surprise her. At her work, she prepared a kind of small meeting with her team. When she and Clarke arrived, they were greeted by everyone (except Niylah because she was mad the blonde stole her crush...) and Lexa took the mic to present her project. She first revealed to Clarke her job, she was an author ! She did it, she succeed ! The blonde knew she has always wanted to be an author ! And her team was a bunch of people who where here to help her, and creating a comics version of her history.

History which the editor Mr. Wallace has loved since the first second Lexa brought him the paper to present her book idea. I mean, it was great, a hundred of people sent on Earth after having spent a hundred years in space because the Earth was inhabitable because of nuclear radiations, to discover the world on their own ! Her book was almost done, and it was already trending in every famous library of the city ! Her book wasn't even finished but all the people were already going nuts about this fabulous story !! To Clarke it was hardly believable her lover succeed so great in so little time. Back to Lexa's project, she asked Clarke if she would like to do the drawings for the book.

And Clarke accepted and Mr. Wallace the editor was beyond happy after he saw what kind of beautiful art the blonde would do. Many many months later, Clarke and Lexa have started dating again after some dates in famous places of the city, among them, the night in the highest skyscraper of the city, when they had sex for the time again, this time when they ate the best sushis of the city, prepared by the Chief Kyotozo (a kind of far cousin of Monty) or even this whole day at Central Park where Clarke took the entire day to paint her beautiful girl. Painting you can find in their tiny apartment, the same one in which Lexa is living since her arrival in the city.

Clarke's state of mind was a lot better, her depression was almost gone, even if sometimes she still feared Lexa would leave her. But of course the brunette took very good care of her, and send her a text each time plans changed ! They were finally living the life they dreamt of ! Of course Abby and his now fiancé Marcus came to visit them a few times. Everything seemed so alright, and New York has definitely a good influence on both of them. If one would have to them a year ago when they meet that their would have changed to much in so little time, they both would have hardly believed it.

They were teacher and student and how they are author and artist. How great ! Exactly three months after Clarke's return to Lexa's life, it was the big day. The day on which Lexa would finally sell her book. After nights of insecurities and hesitations, Clarke helped her to find a good title for it, it would be called "Skaikru" for sky crew in english, to relate to the story. By the way in the story, she named quite all her characters as her friends, Clarke as the protagonist obviously, Octavia as the badass warrior, Lincoln as a badass grounder (yes because there was life on Earth when the Skaikru arrived) and a lot of other, even Clarke's mom and her now husband where in it !

She even gave herself a character, the super badass and super gay commander of the twelve clans of the grounders, who would obviously fall in love with the character of Clarke ! Tiny detail but not the least, she gave her character the title of 'Heda' in honor of her beloved's album's name ! The only thing of their lives she left apart were Finn and Bellamy (I mean who could blame her, the book would be better without this bell-rat [don't hate me I needed to say it lol]).All in this book was so good, so good that some TV chanel already asked to buy the rights to produced a serie !!

Anyway, back to the big day, tonight a party will take place, with everyone,
friends, family, team works, and even Clarke who definitely did a fucking great job in illustrating the book ! Also Lexa met Raven for the first time, and the vibe really passed quickly between those two. Octavia and Lincoln were here too, and this night Clarke discovered that the latter was pregnant !! So she'll be the super duper cool aunt ! Her mom Abby and her new father as she likes to say, were beyond happy to see her shine again after all this time, and the book launch party was the best illustration to show it !

Also the blonde was right about the possible chemistry between Shaw and Raven, because the duo suddenly left the party to go god-knows-where to do god-knows-what if one may say. Anyway by the time the party was finished, Lexa has already sold more than 600.000 copies of her book in one day !!! It was so fucking incredible, and Clarke was incredibly proud of the woman who was standing at her side. It was really late and everyone want home, of course Clarke went back home with her beloved Lexa. And the brunette suggested they could soon changed of flat as they'll be like super rich soon thanks to the books...