CHAPTER XX

"Miss Griffin, I'd like to have a few words" said the teacher. In reaction, Clarke come back, threw her bag on the table and sat down furiously. She didn't even dare to watch Lexa in the eyes. The two girls faced each other, the only difference is that the brunette was staring at Clarke. Once nobody else was in the room, Lexa finally spoke up "Clarke I know you hate me for that, but you need at least to listen during my classes or you'll be soon lost..." she said softly. Sadly for her, she got no answer, Clarke was still avoiding the woman in front of her.

"Hey Clarke, you just can't spend two hours drawing !" she said again. After a few silent seconds Lexa spoke again, "Clarke..." but this time the girl reacted. She looked up to finally meet her eyes. In fact Clarke was about to cry but of course she didn't allow herself to cry in front of her. So she was biting her inner cheek very hard. The pain was barely bearable and Lexa noticed it. "Hey you're okay ?" she said with a very trembling voice. Indeed Clarke wasn't. But seeing Lexa this worried about her did something to her. She clearly was about to cry, but she stood up to try to hide her sadness.

Clarke only needed Lexa to smile to her to crack. She instantaneously bursted into tears and sobbed a few times. It broke Lexa to see the girl she was falling in love with, like that. So the brunette shyly took a few steps closer to the blonde and hugged her. Clarke hugged back quickly because she didn't needed words but only a good hug. She put her head in the crook of Lexa's neck and continue to cry. Soon, the shoulder and Lexa's shirt were totally wet by Clarke's tears. It has been a while since she cried like how she was actually crying on her teacher.

Lexa didn't really knew how to comfort the blonde or what to say, so she did the best option she had. By placing her hands on Clarke's sides and then lowering them to her hips made the girl in her arms shiver. Obvious it didn't make the blonde better. Actually, it kind of made her worst, because it reminded her that Lexa was really looking forward to have something with her, and Clarke on the other hand didn't really know what she wanted with her. And obviously, not knowing how to behave with her as her teacher made her confusion deeper. The situation as it was, was definitely not bearable in this state but Clarke didn't wanted to act, by fear of making it worse.

Now was not a time to think, but she wouldn't have the weekend to think about it or take a decision. Because Clarke and her friends were doing a party, so being under alcohol's control will not make it easier to decide. But for now she had to spent a nice lunch with her friends and forget about her at least for the afternoon. While she was still in Lexa's arms she decided that she will talk to her tonight. Clarke forced herself and her head to come back to reality. Breaking Lexa's embrace was a bit difficult but as she was not crying on her shoulder anymore, she considered that staying longer in the hug would be kind of strange.

"I think we'll need to talk... I'll be waiting for you in front of your house tonight" and then Clarke left the room without forgetting her bag with her. She left a stressed Lexa by herself but after all she was the one who made a move towards the blonde. As far as Clarke was concerned, after going back to her friends, she spent a really bad afternoon because she kept thinking about what she'll say to the brunette. The latter was not much better, she spent her afternoon classes wondering about what will their discussion be about. Of course she knew something was wrong the exact second Clarke said "We'll need to talk"

The more Clarke thought about it, the more she worried about what actually should be said. Was she really gonna tell her that she needed a break with all this shit ? Or she would keep it political correct by saying that it was just too much. She didn't know for now but she'll soon do. Octavia and her finished class for the day and normally Lexa had another two hours class before going back home. Clarke went to Octavia's house as almost every nights and they talk about their party. They both wanted to plan some cool things, and with their closest friends because they were both tired of having to meet new people. So logically there would only be Octavia, Murphy, Monty, Harper, Clarke and maybe Bellamy if he would like.

To be precise Bellamy was friend with all this people since a lont time because at some point of his life he didn't have much friends so he would just hang up with his sister's ones. After planning all sort of details for Saturday, the blonde went back home considering the two hours of Lexa's class were almost over so it could be great to be ready when the brunette will returned from the campus. The Blake's didn't live far from her place so it was really quick even if Clarke doesn't earn a car. She opened her door, fashed her face with cold and clean water for refreshing her skin, went upstairs and grab her speaker and artbook with a few pens.

Just sitting outside with music blasting around her immediately made the blonde felt better. Even if she spent her biology time drawing, this little art break was great for her mental health. She tried to relax the most she could. But to be honest continuing the drawing of Lexa she had started a few days ago was really dumb. Yeah the one the brunette had learnt about when they were having a nap after they first argued. While some Billie Eilish depressing songs were playing on the speaker Clarke didn't realise that she had arrived. A stunning young lady with beautiful green orbs going out of her white car.