Locked (Prologue)

A/N: I thought I was going to take a small break but I cant stay away from this. I got the first chapter ready and the Prologue  ready so I will go ahead and post them, but I know I need to take a small break for my brain so I think I will only post on the days I am off work which is only on Sundays and Wednesdays. This coming up week will be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I might be able to update some. So without further ado, here is Chaos Endured.

"Man, Vince is going to have a fun time with this one!" One guy said. Alfonso looked at him weird.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"The guy that was just captured is one of Orizal's buds." He said. Alfonso nodded. The guy wrapped his arms around Alfonso's neck and grinned.

"You get to be the one who watches after him to until Vince needs to off him." Alfonso tensed up and groaned.

"Great." He said sarcastically.
Alfonso started to walk to the cell where the man was and sat in front of it. He stared at the faded blonde hair with blue tips hair and torn holes in the face. The man glanced up at Alfonso with golden eyes, full of pain and power. Alfonso had chills run up his spine from the man staring at him. Clearing his throat, he looked down at his note pad and began to ask the man some questions.

"Name?" The man snickered and grinned.

"Marcus Snyder-Holbrook"

"Species?"

"Werewolf." Alfonso raised an eyebrow, full of curiosity.

"Pack?"

"Mystic." Alfonso whistles.

"You got a long wrap sheet boy. What all have you done?" Marcus chuckled.

"The question is, what haven't I done?"
Alfonso looks down at the sheet then back to Marcus.

"Start from the beginning. How did you get yourself here in Vince's dungeon?"

"It started when I was 14." Marcus started.