Home

"Marcus...Marcus..its time to go." He heard. He opened his eyes slowly, trying to figure out where he was. Ash looked down at him and tilted his head.

"Man you were knocked out for a long time. Were you sick?" Ash asked, putting his hand against his forehead. Marcus swatted his hand away.

"Just didnt get enough sleep." Marcus said. Ash chuckled.

"Probally that dream you were having. 'Oh baby that's it! You feel soooooo good!'" Ash mocked. Marcus punched Ash in the arm, causing him to fall of the bed and blushed.

"You heard nothing damnit!" Marcus yelled. Ash chuckled and got off the ground.

"We have 200 more people coming. We have more Angels and Vampires now so we will have more medics and aerial attackers." Ash said. Marcus smiled.

"That's great. When will they will be coming?"

"Well, they are gonna separate them into groups. Ronan's group will be the last one. It will be at least a month or two when they come. By then, he would be 18." Ash sighed. Marcus closed his eyes and smiled.

"He will be shocked when he sees that we all have changed." He added.

"But he will be more in shock the fact that you are still alive. He thinks you're dead, remember?" Ash said.

"I will make sure that you are dead before he even comes home."  A knock on the door disturbed them and Ash went to open it.

"Man you guys are so slow. We were suppose to leave in a few hours and none of yall are packed!" Freya scolded. Ash whined.

"Marcus now got up. We're almost done." Ash said. Freya looked behind to see Marcus still in bed.

"Had a rough night? You look terrible." She said. Marcus looked down and shook his head.

"No. Just finally got the rest I needed." He said. Judas laughed.

"If that's rested then you dont need sleep then." He teased. Marcus looked at them and smiled.

"Hes coming home soon. I honestly didnt think it would happen so soon." He said. Freya grinned.

"He was ready. I also got a sample of his blood so we can run a test when we get home." She said.

"Home. That has a weird saying to it." Judas said. Ash looked down.

"Do you think after this war, will we still be friends?" He asked. Marcus looked at Ash confused.

"Ash we've been friends since junior high. Things aren't going to change because of a war." He said. Ash shook his head.

"Everything will change. You and Ronan will start to live together, Freya will start to travel, and Judas will finish his studies to become a scholar." He said.

"Do you feel stuck?" Judas asked. Ash sighed and grabbed his bag.

"Let's just go." He walked out of the room. Marcus gave him a sad look.

"Hes right though. Everything is going to change after the war. The five of us are going to be living different lives and who knows what will happen." Judas said. Freya looked at the ground.

"You killed his spirit. He will suffer like the way you found him. That boy's body will be limp in your hands and there is nothing you can do about it." Marcus shook the voice away.

"We have to keep in touch as much as we can. We cant be separated again. You seen what happened because of it." She said. Marcus finally got out of the bed and started to pack. Freya and Judas watched him.