Heritage

Marcus and Ronan shared a room last night, while Judas and Ash shared the other. Judas suggested it and everyone was okay with it. Marcus laid on the makeshift bed next to the actual one Ronan was asleep in. He heard the soft snores of the other and sat up. He start to hear Ronan grunting and panting. He looked at the boy, who looked like they were having a panic attack. Marcus didn't want to feel like a creep, but he seen his sister get like this sometime. The only way for her to stop was to snuggle her. Marcus blushed.

'Just one time will not hurt anyone and I can just say I was sleep walking.' He thought to himself, getting up from the floor.

He crawled into the bed as quietly as he could without waking the other. Ronan's breathing steadied and curled his body next to Marcus. Marcus's body tensed up slightly and looked down at the boy. His features were soft and his freckles were all over the place. Marcus's body started to heat up due to the other body snuggling against him, calming down. Marcus kissed Ronan's forehead softly and closed his eyes, drifting to sleep.

Marcus slowly opened his eyes to hear his alarm going off. He seen that him and Ronan was still snuggled against each other. Marcus moved a piece of Ronan's hair back behind his ear and got another look at the sleeping boy.

'Am I gay? I never really was into girls. I never had a crush really. But he is different. I feel like I need to be with him for some reason. Like he is made perfectly for me.' Marcus thought, still looking at Ronan. He quietly sighed and rolled out of the bed, accidentally stirring the other boy awake. Ronan rose up slightly.

"I feel so refreshed. Last night, I slept so good!" Ronan said, stretching his arms. Marcus smiled and nodded.

"Same. I got to get going. I got somethings I got to do." He lied. Ronan slightly frowned.

"Alright. Text me later then?" Ronan asked.

"Depends. I may have to come by later and talk." Marcus said, slightly flirting. Ronan rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Stay safe." Ronan stated. Marcus grabbed all of his things and started walking towards his home. He noticed his father's car wasn't there yet. He unlocked the door and was welcomed to Henry yelling.

"Where have you been?! Your mother was up all night, waiting for you! Do you have any respect for her at all?!" He yelled at the boy, throwing a 40 oz bottle at his head. The bottle smashed and glass got into his face. Marcus was in shock because he never got hit in the face.

"Are you too stupid to talk now?! Probably hanging out with those faggot friends of yours! Which one of them fucked you so hard you lost your voice?!" He slurred at Marcus. Marcus tried to stay calm, taking deep breaths in and out. Henry walked toward him and grabbed his cheeks, squeezing so hard that they will bruise.

"How about I show you how it feels to really get fucked?" Henry said to Marcus. Marcus jerked his face away but Henry slapped him as hard as he could, knocking the boy to the floor.

"You think you can stand up to me now?! Your mother took your sister to your grandma's, so it's just us for a while." Henry said with an evil grin. Marcus tried to get up quickly but Henry  stepped on his head, putting all if his weight down. Marcus screamed loudly, hoping someone could hear him. Slowly, tears started to fall from his eyes as Henry undid his pants zipper.

"What the FUCK you think you are doing to my son!?!" Marcus heard someone yell. Henry was then tackled to the ground by a large gray wolf and and snapping at his face.

"Sweetie, did he hurt you?!" Marcus heard a familiar voice say. His vision cleared up to see Jen standing there, worry filled her eyes. Marcus nodded and the flood gates opened up. He cried hard into Jen's shoulder. She held the boy, petting him and trying to calm him down.