Hellfire Strong

Marcus has been in the pack for a month. He was shadowing his father and watching how he ran things.

"Focus Marcus!! You got to train harder!" He heard His father beta say. Marcus lunged toward the other wolf, sparring with them. He was going through hard training to make his world grow for the title for Alpha, since he will take it sooner than he thought. Matthew was going to step down in a year. Marcus pinned the other wolf down.

"Good job, heir." Heath, the Beta said. Marcus shifted and stared at him.

"Thanks. I want to hunt. When can we do that?" He asked. Heath smirked.

"Two months. We will be able to go and hunt freely. We need to train you harder right now. Go rest though. Maybe shadow your dad some more." Heath said. Marcus nodded and started to get dressed. He spotted some shewolves staring at him, giggling. He rolled his eyes.

"Good fight today, Marcus! You're getting better!" Alex, the wolf he was sparing said.

"You're not bad yourself. I was doing cage matches back at home as was the champ of them there and you are a challenge." Marcus boast to him. Alex's face lit up.

"Really?! That's saying something!" He said. Marcus chuckled.

"Yup. You will be a good warrior wolf when you become of age." Marcus said, letting the other's shoulder. Alex smiled and ran off.

"You are making a good leader so far, heir." Heath said. Marcus looked at him and smiled.

"I'm gonna go visit my dad. Go around the pack area once more." Marcus said, walking to the large mansion. Giggling came from beside him and he saw more shewolves staring at him. He groaned and hurried into the house. Andrew looked up from studying and saw Marcus.

"Is it that again?" He asked. Marcus sat next to him.

"Yes. I know they are just wanting to find a fling before they find their mate but have some respect." Marcus said. Andrew laughed.

"You're one of the strongest here. They are looking at that and knowing you are the future Alpha of our pack makes it a  bonus." Andrew explained.

"Still. I have my mate. And I'm gonna find him." Andrew sighed.

"Its going to snow soon. Want to go for a run before the cold gets unbearable?" Andrew asked. Marcus nodded.

"Yes please! I'm itching for a run!" Marcus said, getting up and stretching. They both walked towards the edge of the forest before they were stopped. Foster came running towards them.

"Where do yall think your going?" He asked.

"A small run. Just before it snows." Andrew said. Foster raised his eyebrow and put his arms across his chest.

"And you weren't gonna ask me?" He joked. Marcus shrugged.

"Forgot man sorry." Marcus said, running into the woods. The other two followed them. They put their clothes behind a tree and shifted. Marcus stretched out and began to run. He loved the sound of his paws hitting the ground and with him training more often, he didn't get to run as often. Andrew came up and playfully nipped at Marcus and got in front.

'Oh no you don't!' He said as he tried to catch up. The wolves played around a d ran until they got into a deep part of the woods. Marcus and Andrew laid on the forest floor while Foster looked around.

'What's wrong Foster?' Andrew asked. Marcus rose his head and sniffed in the air.

'Other wolves. Not far from here.' Foster said. Marcus got off the ground and started walking towards the scent. Marcus was getting close to until Foster stopped him.