Changes

Marcus, sleep deprived, sluggishly walked to the gym. Judas was already outside waiting and chuckled slightly.

"You look awful. Not enough sleep?" He asked. Marcus sighed.

"Yeah. My body is just tired. Had a rough few days." Marcus lied. Judas placed his hands on his hips and smirked.

"You can lie to Ronan but you cant with me." Judas stated. Marcus sighed heavier.

"Just some personal things going on at my house." He stated. Judas chuckled.

"Drink one of these. You'll have plenty of energy." Judas handed Marcus a small energy shot. Marcus downed it.

"Were still a little early. Ash was going to grab Ronan. He was texting me earlier and he said Ronan seemed a little off today." Judas added. Marcus raised an eyebrow, energy already pumping in his veins.

"Nothing new honestly. He will try to hide it from everyone. I'll talk to him tonight." Marcus said.

"Yeah. For some reason, he feels better talking to you and that's just through observation. I know you both had a bad past, but what actually happened?" Judas asked. Marcus looked down at the ground and scuffed his feet.

"I was an asshole. Life has never been good. Found out my sister is dying and mom had just remarried and-" Marcus stopped right there to a door slamming. He say Ash and Ronan walking up here. Marcus got a good look at Ronan. Bags started to form under his eyes and his skin a little more pale than normal.

'Even if he looks like hell, he still looks attractive.' He thought to himself. Marcus shook the thought out of his head. 

"What's got your panties in a bunch today?" He said to Ash. Ash glared at the guy and rushed through the doors. Marcus rolled his eyes and followed the boy.

"Serious question, Ash. Everything okay with Ro?" Marcus asked. Ash stopped and gave a curious look at him.

"I don't know. He snapped at me this morning and it kinda left me feeling odd." He said.

"Hes never done that to you has he?" Marcus asked. Ash shook his head.

"No. Something must be really bothering him to snap like that. Maybe he can let some steam off during the game." Ash stated. Marcus went to his locker and glanced over at Ronan. Ronan seemed a little off. 'Maybe after the game I could talk to him.' He thought.

They ran out to the court. Marcus was in the back, getting ready to set the ball. His sense heighten and he seen closely an opening for a point. Marcus tossed the ball and hit it to the spot. Everyone turned back to look at him in shock. He looked at them, confused.

"Dude how the hell-?" Judas said out loud. Ash screamed.

"That's how you do it!" He yelled. Marcus looked around to see everyone yelling for him and the coach in shock. He grabbed the ball and bounced it. His vision narrowed in to another opening and he smirked. Tossing the ball into the air, he slammed his hand into and got another point.

"Keep it up Snyder!" Grayson yelled from the front. Marcus was ecstatic. They played back and forth like that against the other team. He was able to get in the front and he seen across from him a similar built boy. The boy sniffed at him, making Marcus give him a weird look. The boy growled and in response, Marcus growled back. 

"Dray? Chill dude." Ronan whispered to him. The other smirked at Ronan and Marcus snarled at the guy. The teams were staring at Marcus, slightly scared. Ronan placed his hand on Marcus's shoulder.

"Do you need to leave? You've been working hard." Ronan asked. Marcus jerked his shoulder away and glared at Ronan.

"I'm fine. Let's just win this game." He exclaimed. Marcus turned to see the score. 24-23. they were loosing. 'Ronan just need to get this point and were tied with them. I could be able to get another point, winning the game and then I will deal with dude.'  He thoughtThe ball was in the air and Ash hit it towards Marcus. He set the ball for Ronan to spike and with one smash, he got the point to tie. Ronan dropped down to the ground, eyes wide. Marcus noticed the change of the boy. Ronan shook his head. Marcus heard chuckling and turned to see the other player.