Mi Amor

Marcus pulled a memory from when they were younger. When they only cared about volleyball and grades. He stood far away and watched the scene play out. Ronan became visible to Marcus, but he kept quiet.

"SET!" He heard Judas yell.

"Ash, spike it!" Judas yelled. Ash ran and spiked the ball, until Ronan blocked it, causing the spike to fall back on them. Ash groaned.

"Really Ronan!? You threw off my groove!" He groaned. 

"You didn't have a groove, idiot." The younger Marcus said. Marcus saw tension build up in Ronan and turned to the direction where the younger was. The younger Marcus waked toward the younger Ronan and patted him on the back.

"What's up?" Marcus asked. He turned and looked at him.

"Nothing. Just got something on my mind." He said. 

"Wanna talk later then?" Marcus asked, and in response, Ronan nodded.

Ash and Judas stared at the other two. 

"Just kiss already! Damn!" Ash teased. Judas punched him in the arm. The younger rolled his eyes. Marcus laughed quietly, not wanting to give his position away. No one knew at the time that Marcus was a werewolf and had strong feelings for Ronan.

"Ash, really man? You know I like girls!" Ronan screamed. Marcus heard the older version laughed at that line. Marcus chuckled at it too.

"It's just a joke man. You take things so seriously. Learn to loosen up!" Ash said, moving like an octopus. The older laughed at the sight. Marcus turned around to see the older Ronan laughing. The older Marcus shook his head.

"He always acted like a idiot. Too bad it was all a disguise." Marcus whispered to himself.

"Hey, you good?" the younger  Ronan asked the younger. Marcus nodded.

"It's getting kinda late everyone. Go home and I will clean up." Marcus suggested. Ash tilted his head.

"You sure man? It's a lot to clean up." Judas asked.

"Yeah don't worry. I can do it." He reassured. The younger Ronan gave him a slight smile.

"Text me later?" Marcus nodded. The three boys left, leaving the younger Marcus and the older Ronan there alone. The older Marcus watched the event play out.

"How long have you been there?" Marcus asked out loud. He couldnt see Ronan's expression but he had to be confused. Marcus was confused that day too. He didnt know who this strange man was and why he said everything he did. But now he knew.

"I can see you, Sir. You're not very quiet when laughing at my friends." Marcus turned to look at Ronan. The older saw him starting to change and he shook his head.

"Stop! I don't know why you can see and hear me either. This has never happen before." Ronan said, holding his hands up in front of him. Marcus relaxed, changing back into his human form.

"Who are you and why were you watching us?" Marcus asked, in a demanding tone. Ronan stared at the boy, trying not to cry.

"You know me, but not this version of me. Something happens and I can never forgive myself for that. Just know I love you. I am actually telling you this right now. I don't want you forget those words from me. Keep them etched in your mind. I love you, Marcus Drayven Snyder-Holbrook. And I will never stop." Ronan told the younger boy, crying. The older heard the heartbreak in his voice. He finally said it. They said only to say it face to face. Not what time frame it had to be. The younger Marcus gave the other a sad smile.

"I'm sorry you just confessed your love to me, but I don't know you and I love another. He is my mate. My life. I cannot betray him." He stated. Ronan's eyes grew big, tears falling faster.