Mate

Marcus woke up to someone's hand running across his chest. When he opened his eyes, he saw Ronan there.

"I dont know if you're a figment or the dream." Marcus said bluntly. Ronan laughed.

"I am the figment. I've always been the figment, just I work differently. You know I will be home soon." He said. Marcus rose and got in Ronan's face.

"But you will have to move once again. And then after that, what will happen?" Marcus said. Ronan smiled and gave him a passionate kiss. Marcus kissed back, pulling Ronan closer on top of him. Ronan pulled back and smirked.

"Baby, we will do anything you want. I know you crave me daily. You've been so faithful to me, not wanting anyone else." Ronan said, removing the tank top Marcus had on. Marcus just watched Ronan take his clothes off and stopped him. Ronan looked at Marcus, confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Marcus flipped Ronan to have him underneath and sighed.

"Why must you torture me?" Marcus said in Ronan's ear. Ronan looked at the man and gave a slight smile.

"My love, I'm not torturing you. I'm giving you want you desire, what you crave. You will be with me soon enough to where it can all be a reality." Ronan said.

"If we do anything, you wont feel it. What would be the whole point?" Marcus asked.

"For me to let you have your desires and your dreams. Once you kiss me again, in reality, I will disappear." Marcus stared at Ronan below him.

"Do you want to?" Marcus asked. Ronan smiled and kissed Marcus deeply. He started rub Marcus slowly with his hands, causing the other to moan slightly.

"I always want you Marcus. No one ever will have my heart. You have always captured my attention for years, since we were children. And I guess it is fate for us to be together since our eyes saw each other." Ronan said. Marcus stared at Ronan and smiled. He started to run his hands all over Ronan's body slowly, causing him to shiver.

"Do you crave me?" Marcus whispered and then start to bite down on Ronan's neck. A moan escaped from his lips and he bit down on his lip. Marcus started to bite down lower, leaving small marks on the body.

"I want you to make sure he feels all of this." Marcus said kissing down Ronan's body. Ronan started to move slightly and moaned. Marcus pinned Ronan by his hands above his head.

"Tell me that he will feel all of this. I wont be able to stop myself anymore." Marcus said. Ronan nodded and bit his lip. Marcus released the hands and slide off Ronan's pants. He got to the member and licked it, causing Ronan to shiver. Marcus began sucking on the member, eyeing Ronan's reactions. Ronan arched his back and moaned, grabbing Marcus's hair and tugging it. He started panting as Marcus picked up the pace.

"God this is amazing." Ronan moaned. Marcus chuckled and placed two fingers inside of Ronan's mouth. Ronan start to suck on the fingers as Marcus kept sucking the member. As soon as he felt the fingers were lubricated enough, he pulled them away. Marcus stopped and looked at Ronan, who was panting and blushing.