Salem

Felix and Marcus traveled from Indiana to Salem. It took them around 12 days to make it there. Felix stopped at a gas station and stretched. They had shifted back into human form when they were close to Salem. Marcus looked around and stretched as well.

"Dont get me wrong, I love my wolf form but it gets tiring when you travel for 12 days." Felix said, cracking his back. Marcus nodded.

"No kidding. Now can you tell me who Jennifer Henderson is?" He asked. Felix smirked

"You know her well, Marcus. She will be excited to see us. More you than me." He said, starting to walk. Marcus watched and followed him Felix stopped at a house and smiled. Marcus stopped at the edge of the sidewalk, eyes big. He sniffed in the air. Coffee and spices.

"Hes here. Why are you letting me see Ronan?" He asked. Felix chuckled.

"Not Ronan." He said, knocking on the door. The door flew open and Marcus almost collapsed when he seen who what behind the door.

"Felix? What are you doing in town? Is everything alright?" Jen asked. Felix nodded.

"Just peachy. I just brought a friend over to visit. You should know him." Felix said. Jen looked past Felix and froze. She started to shake her head in disbelief.

"Marcus?" She asked. Marcus grinned and nodded, running to Jen and hugging her. She hugged him back and squeezed him tightly.

"Oh my god! You have grown so much since I've seen you last! You're taller than me! And buffer! What the hell have you been doing?!" She screamed. Marcus looked down at the woman and smiled.

"You're Jennifer Henderson? Felix said we would be visiting you but I only knew you as Jen or aunt Jen." He said. She nodded.

"That's my official government name.." She explained.

"Is he here?" He asked. Jen was taken back by the question.

"Hes at school. It just started a few days ago. Come in! Let us all talk!" She said. Marcus and Felix walked into the house and sat on the couch. Jen brought three cups of coffee and sat across from them.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you two?" She asked. Felix sipped on his coffee and Marcus stared at the cup.

"I'm gonna cut to the chase, Jen. I died. I was inside one of Vince's bases and he tortured me for 6 months straight. He finally killed me and I was brought back to life by the Goddess herself." Marcus started. Jen dropped her cup and stared, speechless.

"Okay did not expect that at all." She said, picking the cup off the ground.

"I am also a reincarnation of Andronicus. And Vince is going to show Ronan a vision of my dying. We have to let that happen." He continued. Jen dropped the cup again and almost fell out of her chair. It was Felix's turn to turn his head at Marcus.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Ronan will grow and change because of my death. If he finds out that I am alive, it wont happen. He needs to see and know that I am dead. Otherwise, he will not get this power." Marcus explained. Jen looked at Marcus, not knowing what to say.

"And I joined an organization that is being run by your niece. That's about it." Marcus concluded. Felix popped the other in the back of the head. Marcus rubbed his head, slightly annoyed.

"This is a lot of information for one person to take in, Marcus! Really?!" Felix yelled.

"No, it's not. His powers are growing strong. His demon is wanting to come out. If I break the seal too soon, it will be chaos." She said, taking her and Marcus's cup to the sink.