Truth

Ash closed the bedroom door Ronan was in. Marcus was leaning against the wall and Judas was standing across from him, arms across his chest.

"That medication should make him sleep the rest of the night." Ash stated.

"What didn't we notice any different from today than any other day?" Judas said. Marcus felt terrible because he thought he was the last to hear her talk.

"She told me to tell Ronan that she loves him and to take care of him. She had it planned." Marcus spoke up. Judas leaned up from the wall.

"This morning?! Why didn't say something earlier?! If you know she would-!"

"I didn't fucking know! How was I suppose to know someone I considered family was gonna do that huh?!" Marcus yelled. Ash got in front of Judas.

"Not now. Both you calm down. If you're going to act like this, let's go outside." Ash said, walking towards the backyard. Judas followed while Marcus just stood there. He didn't know what to do. He looked up at the ceiling, gritting his teeth. He was mad that he couldn't do anything. He decided to finally meet up with the others outside.
Ash and Judas stared at Marcus.

"We got more things to worry about now to. JJ said he shown Ronan something he could do." Ash said. Marcus looked at Judas, curious. Judas held his hand out and lit it on fire. Marcus's eyes widen and stepped back as well as Ash's.

"What the-?! How did you?" Ash said. Marcus stared at the flames.

"Powers. You have them too?" Marcus added. Ash turned to Marcus.

"What do you mean?! What can you do Marcus?!" Ash exclaimed. Marcus was nervous. Should he show his friends his true form?

"If I show you, both of you cannot tell Ronan AT ALL!" Marcus stressed. Judas made the flame disappear and watched closely.

"Will it explain why you are acting weird?" Judas asked. Marcus nodded.

"Its something that's been going on for at least two years." Marcus said.

"You've been keeping this from us that long?! How important is it to keep away from us and especially Ronan?!" Ash yelled. Marcus went to the boy and covered his mouth.

"Hush now! Dont need everyone coming out here!" Marcus scolded. Ash glared and pulled his face away. Marcus took a deep breath and went to the yard. Judas and Ash watched him. Marcus looked at his best friends with worry.

"Please don't be scared. This scares me a lot. I was always told to keep it hidden." Marcus said. He started to transform. The sound of bones crackling and shifting made Judas and Ash freak out. Before them, where Marcus stands, a large grey and white wolf. Ash backed away, shaking his head.

"Am I the only one normal?!" He yelled. Judas covered Ash's mouth, staring at Marcus.

"This is what you've been hiding from us all this time?" Judas asked. The wolf's head nodded. Judas looked at Ash.

"There is a reason why we were friends. What has destiny fated us?" He said. Marcus shifted back, looking down.

"Marcus! Clothes! Oh God hold on!" Ash said and ran back into the house. Judas stared at Marcus.

"Why doesn't Alistair know, Marcus?" Judas asked.

"To protect him. Hes my soulmate." Marcus explained. Ash ran to Marcus and threw the clothes at him.

"What do you mean by soulmate?" Judas asked, intrigued. Ash looked the naked man before him.

"Soulmate? Who has a soulmate?" He asked.