Friendly Fight

Marcus stood in the locker room with Andrew and Foster.

"Are you sure you guys are ready for this?" Andrew asked.

"You wont win. You aren't strong enough to protect him. You wont survive." Marcus has been hearing the voice every day since the voicemail and he feel like he was on the verge of a breakdown. It has gotten so bad to the where he is dreaming about Vince killing him and everyone around him. He had to keep it a secret so no one would worry. Marcus wrapped his hands in fighting tape all the way up to his elbows.

"I'm not the one who initiated it. Talk to your general." He said in a teasing tone.

"Alpha, you are going up against one creature who you have no experience fighting in." Foster said. Marcus looked at him and smiled.

"It will be fine. It will give me the experience against him. I fought against everyone but him and he has wanted to but I refused. I can't do that today."

"You and Ash are going to fight first. Then Freya and Judas. The winner out of those matches will fight each other." Foster explained. Marcus nodded.

"He will be a challenge for me. I watched him fight one time but after that, he has been working on his own." Marcus said. Andrew sighed.

"I've fought with him. He has everyone fooled, let's just go with that." He said. Marcus nodded and smirked.

"I like a challenge. You both know this." Marcus started to walk out of the locker room to hear the warriors. He looked around and saw close to 300 people looking and cheering. Scott walked over to Marcus and smirked.

"Nervous boy?" Marcus shook his head.

"Slightly excited." He replied. Ash walked out of his side with weapon at hand, face still as stone. Marcus pulled out his knives and walked towards Ash. They both met in the middle of the battlefield. Fin stood in the middle and howled, silencing everyone.

"Warriors and medics around! Welcome to this friendly fight of our head leaders. On my right we have your commander and King of Hell, Marcus Holbrook!" Fin said raising Marcus's arm in the air. He chuckled.

"You would go all out for this." Marcus teased. Fin lowered his arm and went to Ash.

"On my left, we have the head archer and silent killer, Ash Hopewell!" He said, raising Ash's arm. Marcus raised an eyebrow at the name.

"'Silent Killer?'" He asked. Fin chuckled.

"You will definitely see why he was given that name." Fin said, leaving both of them. Ash held his hand out.

"May the best one wins." Marcus smiled and shook the hand.

"Dont hold back, Ash." Ash nodded and they walked toward their spots and turned to face each other. Ash pulled out his bow and arrows quickly and pointed at Marcus. Marcus had his knives in fighting stance. The alarms rings and the crowd screams. Freya and Judas stood on the side lines, observing the fight.

Ash drew his bow and shot three arrows at a charging Marcus. Only one hit him in the shoulder but it didn't stop him from charging. Marcus raised his arm and tried to slash into Ash. Ash quickly moved, causing Marcus to slam into a wall. Freya and Judas winced.

"How is Ash so fast?" She asked. Judas chuckled.

"There is a reason why he is called the silent killer." He pointed out. Marcus got off the ground and stared at Ash, who had his eyes locked on him. He shot two more arrows and Marcus dodged them. He seen Ash stand next to him and chuckled.

"Keep up with me." He said as he grabbed his dagger and stabbed Marcus in his leg. Marcus screamed and grabbed Ash, throwing him to the ground. Ash smirked. He kicked Marcus in the stomach and headbutted him, causing Marcus to let go of him. Marcus stumbled back and growled.