Journey

Marcus hugged Freya tightly.

"I know you must go. You have an organization to run. But you are one of the few faces I missed." He said to her. She held back the tears forming in her eyes.

"Come back to me. I will get Ash and Judas back at the main base. We will all welcome Ronan back. We will stop Vince." She said. Marcus held her tighter and nodded.

"Safe travels, sweets. Until we meet again." He said. She pulled away and rubbed her eyes and walked into the jet. He watched it storm off and sighed.

"I swear, I think if you didnt already have your mate, you and her would make a good pair." He heard Felix say. Marcus chuckled.

"I dont see her like that. I dont think I could ever do that." He said. Felix nodded.

"We got a trip. It's just going to be me and you. No one else. Were gonna visit a friend. I've already called her and she said its fine." Felix said. Marcus looked back at him.

"Do you know where were going?" He asked. Felix nodded.

"Were gonna get you fixed up. Maybe a few other things. My father and Scott will be watching over the pack while we travel." Felix said. Marcus sighed. Felix walked away and smirked. Marcus walked beside him.

"Tell me something: how did you know Ronan was your mate?" Felix asked. Marcus raised and eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know?" He said. Felix shrugged.

"I'm almost 21 and haven't found mine yet but you found yours at 14. That's pretty young." Felix pointed out. Marcus shrugged.

"Shouldn't we be leaving? You dont want to tell me where were going." Marcus said, trying to change the subject. Felix sighed.

"We will have in the morning. Get some rest then." Felix said, slightly annoyed and walking away. Marcus felt slightly bad for the wolf.

"The first sign was sparks. I touched his hand helping him off the ground and I felt electricity." Marcus said. Felix stopped and looked back.

"Then the thoughts started to come. I never really found anyone attractive but him. His scent smelled of coffee and spices, things that I enjoy." Marcus finished. Felix tilted his head.

"You experienced all of that with him?" He asked. Marcus nodded.

"And trust me, it was torture everyday to see him in the arms of another. But it's in the past now. Time for a clean slate. Time for the truth." Marcus said, walking to the spare room. Felix smiled and went into his room.

Marcus laid down in his bed, having a hard time sleeping. He thought over and over again how meeting Ronan again will change everything. He needed to see him just one time. His eyes started to get heavy. 'Maybe if I just think of him, everything will be fine.' He thought to himself. He finally was able to close his eyes and fall asleep.

"Marcus. Marcus! Wake up, my love." He heard someone say. He opened his eyes to see a half naked Ronan in a bed next to him, smiling.

"What are you doing?" He asked the other. Ronan chuckled.

"Just thinking of our first time. The one you had wiped from my memories." Ronan said, now straddling Marcus. Marcus placed his hand on Ronan's cheek.

"I honestly wish I didnt do that now. I hope you understand why I did it though." He said. Ronan nuzzled his head in the hand.

"I will when you explain it to me. It wont be too long." Ronan said. Marcus raised up and passionately kisses Ronan. He pulled away slowly.

"Its just a dream. It's not the real thing. It wont be yet." Marcus said. Ronan chuckled.