Future

Marcus tapped his foot on the floor of the SUV. Judas nudged him and groaned.

"Just like a damn dog. Antsy in the car." He teased. Ash popped up from the back and chuckled.

"We get to visit all your friends you've made over the years, Marcus. This is gonna be great!" He said.

"None are that important. Just other werewolves." Freya said from the front. Marcus put a finger close to his mouth.

"Well theres the other Alpha Felix, his Beta Gabriel and Andrew's mate and Delta of Felix's side Virgil." Marcus said. Ash awed at the sound.

"I dont understand the whole concepts of mates. How do you determine who is one?" He asked. Marcus laughed.

"Its a soulmate kind of thing. I've explained this to you before." He joked. Ash shrugged.

"I'm forgetful. Sue me." He said. Judas laughed.

"If that's the case, We'd be rich." He said. Ash stuck his tongue out and smiled.

"Its almost like old times. Remember when Ally was taking us all to that haunted house and Ronan and Freya got into it over who was the bigger baby?" He said laughing. Freya chuckled.

"Ronan was trying to prove a point stating that he didnt need everyone to be around him." She said. Judas shook his head.

"I think the only one that wasnt scared was Ash. But he grew up watching horror movies so nothing phased him." He pointed out. Freya chuckled.

"Remember when mom had scolded all of yall for drinking that entire bottle of liquor? I was rolling the next day when everyone got a hang over!" Freya yelled. Marcus snickered.

"These three had it real bad when we went to the guys trip. Andrew and Foster brought some of the good stuff and they were all trashed!" Marcus cackled. Ash shook his head.

"Oh that hangover was a nightmare. Freya had thought of something and smirked.

"That was the time Ronan came back with all those bruises on his neck and chest. Mom was livid! "I thought it was a guys trip! Who gave you all those damn hickies?!" She said, mocking her mothers tone. Judas and Ash looked at Marcus as he rolled his eyes.

"Marcus and Ronan shared a room together. Ask him." Ash teased. Marcus pushed Ash back.

"I dont know and I dont remember." Marcus lied. Judas chuckled.

"That's around the time Ronan was starting really look at you Marcus. He was all over the place when we went swimming." He said. Marcus and Freya looked at Judas.

"I thought it was before then. Remember Ronan got pissed at Freya and Marcus for hugging? Ronan stormed out the door trying to find Marcus and apologize. He ran all over town to find you!"  Ash pointed out. Marcus looked down.

"He wont get those memories back though. None of that happened to him because of me." Marcus said quietly. Judas looked at Marcus and gave a faint smile.

"He will remember. Maybe we can ask Jen. Since she does have that friend that can change memories, can she not change them back?" Judas asked. Marcus sighed.

"I'm not for certain. I didnt really think he would show his affection back. And now I'm worried its only because he has the demon who was Andronicus's mate. Would he really feel the same way?" Marcus asked. Ash wrapped Marcus into a headlock.

"He will. He was feeling that way before any demon made itself known." He said jokingly. Marcus smiled.

"You know, I'm glad I have people like yall. I dont know what I'd do without any of yall." Marcus said. Freya chuckled.