Hidden Feelings

"Do I really have to go to this?" Marcus said, walking with Ash to Ronan's house. Ash chuckled.

"why? Don't like hanging out with girls?" Ash asked. Marcus was silent as stopped walking. Ash noticed how far ahead he was and looked back at Marcus.

"What's wrong? Do you even like girls, Dray?" Marcus was silent at the question. Ash cursed at himself.

"Oh God! That explains so much!" Ash stated. Marcus gave him a confused look. Ash chuckled.

"Are you gay, Marcus?" Ash asked, being as serious as he could be. Marcus slightly blushed.

"I honestly don't know. Just never really found girls attractive." He replied back. Ash walked back to Marcus and gave him a concerned smile.

"Look, you can love and be with whoever you want to. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable about this. I knew Ronan would be because he doesn't like the thought of a relationship right now. But I understand why you don't want to. If you still want to go home, go ahead." Ash said. Marcus was shocked by Ash's response. Marcus took in a deep breath and looked at Ash.

"I can do this. I may find out tonight if I am actually gay. I mean, it's hard to explain." Marcus said. 

"I can only imagine. Just take it day by day. And that people actually want you to be happy." Ash said, walking toward the house. Marcus decided to follow and gave a small smile. Ash opened the door and let himself in. Marcus followed after to see Judas already sitting down on the couch. Judas and Ash clashed with the colors of their outfits. While Marcus stuck to neutral dark colors, Ash wore pastels and Judas wore dark colors.

"Man, your clothes matches your personalities perfectly." Ronan's sister, Freya, stated.

"Awe thats sweet of you to say! Say when is your friends coming  over?" Ash asked.

"Any minute now. If Ronan wasn't having a wardrobe malfunction, he would've been down here sooner." She said, crossing her arms around her chest. Marcus will admit, Freya is a pretty girl and will be a heart breaker when she get's older. But he doesn't feel any sexual attraction towards her. Most guys did,but not him. 

"Finally someone decides to join us. Jeez, did you hurt yourself up there?" Freya said, yelling at the stairs. Marcus turned to see Ronan dressed in a different color besides black. He watched his come down the stairs in yellow. His skin looked pale against the bright color, but he looked handsome. Marcus was eyeing his friend up and down and Ash noticed. Nudging Marcus's arm, Ash gave him a weird look. Marcus shook his head and mouthed some words to him. A car horn interrupted everyone. 

"She's here guys! Now act cool and just chill! You may be on the volleyball team but y'all are still the Weirdos. Got it?" She sternly said pointing at the guys. Marcus rolled his eyes. He really didn't have a reason to come to the get together. But Marcus has noticed something recently. Jacie, one of Freya's friends, was getting close to Ronan. Just by looking at her, you can tell she is attracted to him. It's hard not to be. But Ronan doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone yet. 

Everyone got in the van. Ronan, Jacie, and Marcus sat in the back of the van. Ash, Freya, and Judas sat in the middle. Zyra and Angel sat up front. 

"Alright everyone! Who's ready for the arcade!?" Zyra yelled and everyone cheered but Marcus and Ronan. Marcus crossed his arms against his chest. He was dreading this. Jacie was in between him and Ronan. She kept flirting towards him and it was getting under his skin. He should have never agreed to come. He did it to make Ronan happy. Marcus noticed that Ronan was blushing towards Jacie. A pain twinged in his chest. The car stopped and everyone was getting out. Marcus didn't want to get out but he did.  Before they could go anywhere, Marcus pulled on Ronan's arm. He stared into the other's eyes, filled with hurt.