Rescue

A large black jet landed in the middle of the woods. Marcus stood in front while everyone was behind him. They watched as someone ran towards Marcus and jumped into his arms.

"Its only been a week sweets." Marcus chuckled. Everyone looked at each other.

"Do you know who this person is?" Felix asked Andrew and Foster. They both shrugged.

"We kinda forgot Ronan had a sister." Andrew said. Marcus started walking over to the wolves. Wrapped around his arms was a fiery red hair, nicely built body and piercing emerald eyes.

"Guys, this is Freya. Ronan's twin sister." He said, introducing them to her. She smiled and waved at them.

"Twin?! They look nothing alike!!" Gabriel yelled.

"And she is so small compared to everyone else. How is she gonna help us again?" Virgil said, curious. Freya walked up to Virgil and smiled. Before he could react, she had him pinned down to the ground in an arm bar and leg in between his shoulders.

"I'm not the general of The Resistance for nothing, wolf." She whispered in his ear and got off of him. Marcus smirked.

"Its good to see that you can take care of yourself now, Rey." He said as she walked over to Marcus.

"You learn a lot over the few years." She said. Everyone looked at her then Virgil.

"Remind me not to fuck with her." Andrew said as Foster nodded.

"Okay, when do we start this mission?" She asked.

"Tonight. Vince wont be at the base, giving us the advantage." Marcus said. He started towards the meeting hall, Freya by his side. Everyone watched them walk away.

"I can see why the rumors at school happened. They are quite close." Andrew said. Foster looked at Andrew and nodded. They followed to the meeting hall as well. Freya looked around and saw the broken table and then at Marcus.

"Who did this?" She asked. Marcus scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorta kinda me." He said, sheepishly. Freya shook her head.

"Gotta learn to control your temper. You're not gonna make it to commander like that." She said as the other wolves looked in shock.

"Commander?! What is she talking about Marcus?!" Foster yelled. Marcus flinched at his name.

"It wont be for a while, but I will be leaving off again to join their organization. Freya is the general there and needs another person to help around. So we talked about it when I visited her recently and I will her commander." He explained. Andrew and Foster's body slumped.

"Really?!" They yelled. Marcus nodded.

"I was going to tell everyone after I finish traveling to Salem. And she knows that. I got to talk to one more person." He said. Freya shrugged her shoulders and gave an apologetic grin.

"My bad." She said. Marcus rolled his eyes.

"So, we will use some of Freya's men that she brought over to assist us. Vince's base is guarded less now due to the fact he is not there but we still have to deal with his second, Lucas." Marcus started.

"Once we're able to get control of the keys from Lucas, we can start releasing the other creatures and offering them to join The Resistance." Freya explained further. Felix looked back and forth between them.

"We also have Alphonso, who is willing to help release the creatures. We have to be stealthy when going into the base still because they have triggers." Marcus stated. Everyone nodded.