Chapter 5

"Two tickets please." I was standing beside him with my hands crossed against my chest. I'm still ticked off that he successfully managed to bring me here against my will.

He's getting our ticket and I couldn't help but to observe the slight change of the booth attendant's expression. Earlier she looked like her job was to put on a bored-out-of-hell face but now she's batting her eyes furiously like she has a tic and smiled until her lips reached her ears. My lips unconsciously twitched, shifting my attention to him.

And he is so oblivious of the attention he's getting.

It made me wonder if I looked like that girl in the past? When I was crazy over his attention, I would do anything for him to look in my direction. I shuddered by the thought.

"You want some snacks?" I looked away.

"Hm?" My eyes flickered. What did he say? Ah snacks, right!

"Just a barbecue flavored popcorn." My salivary glands started to water by the thought. This is probably the only thing that can make me happy for today, just thinking of that rich taste of barbecue flavoring touching my tongue made me crave for it more.

He nodded and kept the tickets in his front pocket. Before we left the booth, the attendant even said goodbye to him and then gave me 'the look'.

Like I fucking care.

The voice inside my mind whispered again, looking back at the girl's face. I want to annoy her more, completely destroying her day would be another thing that could make me happy for today.

One side of my lips rose.

I snaked my hand in between Sehun's waist and arm and clutched his arm tightly. Making sure to turn my face to the side to see the attendant's reaction in m periphery.

"Love let's buy some chips and water too." Sehun was startled by my actions. His eyes looking straight in mine, his eyebrows raised in shock.

"Seje?" He whispered. I smirked and pulled his arm closer to my chest.

"What are you oggling at me for? I know I'm beautiful it's a given, but I'm hungry love, let's go?" I said it in my sweetest voice that had me wanting to dig a hole right at this moment to stuff myself in like a potato.

I turned once again to the girl who raised her upper lip looking at my chest pressing on Sehun's arm, perhaps disgusted by the sight.

Watch us.

I removed my eyes from her when I heard Sehun's chuckle. When I raised my head to face him I saw his eyes glancing at the attendant and then back at me.

"Oh, now I get it 'love'." The way he said love was the trigger word for me to gradually let go of my grip from his arm. But before I could unclasp my hands, he held on to it, grasping them together with his.

A small gasp escaped from my lips.

My hands felt his big warm hands cover them, in contrast to mine that are almost clammy.

"Why are you letting go love?" He emphasized the word again. I gritted my teeth in a smile.

"Let me go." He showed me his teeth as he smiled back at me.

"No." Pressing my hands linked on his arm he walked with me to the snacks area. The aroma of the popping steaming popcorn entered my nose, I gulped my saliva.

He ordered my snacks while my hands are still linked on his. I tried pulling my hands back but people started to look at us in a weird way, I don't want them to stare any longer so I just let my hands be until we left the area. I immediately let go of his arms when his guard went down and crossed my arms together.

"Easy tiger." He teased. I rolled my eyes, flipped my hair and started to walk away from him when we entered the cinema hall.

"Tell me what cinema I'm supposed to go." Irritated I demanded. I heard the rustle of the paper bag as he tried to remove the tickets from his front pocket. His hands are full,his left hand is holding the large popcorn and his other hand is holding our drinks and some chips.

I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him. Without any hesitation I reached out on his front pocket, it's a bit tight but I was able to take out two tickets.

I looked at the ticket, scanning the details and found the cinema.

"Cinema 3." I looked up to him and again I caught his eyes. He turned his head to the side as he cleared his throat, my eyes squinted when I noticed his ears are red but it's probably because it's too cold inside so I didn't fully mind it.

We were about to enter the dark hallway with some neon lights by the corners of the passage, guiding us with it's light inside the dark passage.

"Sehun?" A deep voice came from behind us. I turned my head to the source of the voice, I was astounded when I saw the person who called out Sehun's name.

"It is you man!" The guy laughed, his laugh was pleasing to the ears. He looks like the typical happy go lucky person, his lips are pulled to the corner showing his white aligned teeth, his ears are standing out but it didn't made him look less handsome. His body is well built, I thought when I run my eyes on his black shirt which fitted him so well.

"Chanyeol." Sehun said.

My eyes fluttered when the tall guy's eyes turned to me.

"This is?" He pointed.

"She's Seje." Chanyeol dropped his hand to his side and nodded.

"Nice name, your girl?" He looked at Sehun, before Sehun could even answer I took a step forward and handed out my right hand.

"I'm Sejeong, I'm his friend." I introduced myself. He didn't let my hand hanging for a second and he took my hand as he shook it. His slender fingers snaked in my palm, I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, your face looks so familiar but I couldn't tell where I saw you. Do you go to NNU?" He laughed lightly as his eyes shifted to Sehun. I couldn't see Sehun's face and I don't care. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm from the nursing department so maybe that's why we haven't met before." We both let go of each others hand as if we knew it has a time limit.

"Wow, maybe I should go to the nursing department often. Didn't know such a beauty exists." He winked at me which made me feel flattered. I was about to throw a line at him when we heard someone cleared his throat.

"Chan, we have to go. The movie will start soon." Sehun excused us.

"In cinema 3 right?" Chanyeol asked glancing on the red LED lights that's behind us. I nodded at him with my lips pursed. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm actually going to see that movie too."

"Oh really? Well then...let's all go." In the end the three of us agreed to enter the cinema.