Chapter 41

"Yah!" I yelled when he suddenly dashed inside the small opening of my door pushing me to the side, taking advantage of my moment of shock.

"I just want one piece." He raised his index finger to the air and turned his head to face me, his thin lips turned into a pout as his cheeks puffed out. I couldn't dare to refuse and say 'no'.

I closed my eyes and sighed in resignation, I shot my eyes to him, who's now towering over my counter to see my first batch of cookies.

Seeing this six foot guy extending his neck to have a whiff of the pastries got my heart fluttering. With a hidden smile, I dragged my feet towards the kitchen the sweet scent of chocolate cookies entered my nose.

He followed my movement when I entered the kitchen, getting one hot cookie I held it up in front of him. The bar counter acted as a barrier between us, I raised my head as he bent down his neck towering over me. It didn't felt intimidating, his eyes were soft as the corners of his lips were upturned.

"This is my first cookie after three years, be grateful." I said. He blinked and shifted his gaze between me and the cookie, after he focused on my eyes.

"I'll eat it well." He replied. I raised an eyebrow when he didn't take the cookie off of my fingers, I flicked the cookie to him but he remained looking at me.

"Yah, get it. It's hot." My fingers are slowly being burnt by the heat of the cookie, it's not really that hot but as a girl with the presence of someone you like you tend to be overdramatic.

Hoping he'd feel sorry for my fingers I said it's hot, however he continued to fixed his gaze on me. His deep eyes started to make me self conscious so I turned my eyes away and looked at his ears to minimize being flustered.

"Feed me." My eyes widened in shock and quickly drew my glares at him.

"What?" My left eye twitched, my fingers are starting to crush the poor cookie. I'm not sure if he's just oblivious or he's doing everything on purpose but he brushed off the look of irritation on my eyes and proceed to open his mouth.

"Here." He quickly said before opening his mouth again.

"Forget it." I nodded my head with eyes squinted. I lowered my hand and was about to return the warm cookie to the plastic ware when his grasp on my wrist stopped me. I looked up and clicked my tongue.

"You can't eat this anymore, I changed my mind." I shook my head and let go of the cookie from my fingers. I chuckled and raised my eyebrows.

How 'bout that? You can't control me fully.

"It's alright." He calmly answer. My eyebrows folded to the center, looked at him in confusion by what he meant. I was about to ask him what he meant when I didn't even need to ask when he quickly held my hand in front of his face.

His eyes traced my fingers. I didn't know what he was up to so I couldn't resist and retreat my hands as quickly when he held my hand even closer to his face.

Suddenly the tips of my fingers felt the warm and wet tongue brushed over my skin. My heart throbbed in excitement and shock, my eyes fixated on his tongue licking my fingers.

"I knew it would taste good." He nodded with a sly smile on his lips. What he said next snapped the nerves on my heart and I quickly drew my hand back.

"I missed this taste." My face is screaming bloody red when his words permeated inside my chest, it lingered inside and has no plan on going out.

"Why'd you-." I looked down in my clean fingers.