Chapter 32

"So?" Exerting a minimum pressure from his chest, I managed to pull away from his embrace. Confusion flashed in his black eyes, his intense eyebrows furrowed once again as those lips turned into a small 'o'.

I slipped my hand behind my neck, fixing my hair that was tangle by the clip of my black choker. I bent my neck to the side, my hair followed my movement falling to the side I smiled.

"What's the problem?" I said with a chuckle.

"Seje, did you understand-."

"Oh I'm certain I heard you, I'm asking you what's wrong with that?" Finally the tangled strand was released, I straightened my head and moved towards Chan, coming towards him I stretched my hand to his side.

"I'll finish this one." Reaching out for the wine glass I glanced up to Chan's round eyes looking at me with the same expression as Sehun.

Oh you're shocked as well.

"What wrong with that? He used you! Why are you acting so indifferent about this?" Sehun exclaimed behind me.

I smirked, moving to the side just enough to see the both of 'em on my field of vision. Chen and the others remained quiet at the side, just silently witnessing the play.

Placing my left hand just under my chest, I rested my left elbow on top of it, bringing the cold crystal glass to my lips as their eyes were all directed to me.

"I already know this story, I'm bored." I pouted with the glass still in between my lips. I carefully watched the change in his expression, the twitching of his lips, his fluttering eyes, his eyebrows...

"How?" Sehun shook his head.

"You told me of course, well you weren't yourself then so how could you know." I tilted the glass to Sehun's direction, just enough to point at him.

"Huh?"

"Remember when Chan and I went out?"

"You guys went on a date?!" Suho interrupted. I clicked my tongue and threw him a glare, he pursed his lips shut and turned around. Chen quickly hitting his brother's shoulder.

"I got home, you were already fucking drunk, you told me a lot of random stuff then you told me some bullshit to not choose him but instead, you." I looked straight into his eyes. I tried my best to remained still, regulating the strong beating of my chest, controlling myself.

Sehun just looked at me, listening to every word I have to say.

"I wouldn't have figured it out honestly if you hadn't said Chan's name just before you passed out, though the name you said was Loey. I didn't know a certain Loey back then so I thought it was just some drunk slur." My eyes shifted to Chan.

"Then, just last month, I found out that Chan's other name was Loey." My eyebrows shot up, my eyes brimming with fake brightness and sighed with a chuckle.

"You knew." It wasn't a question but a sure statement. Chan's eye quivered.

"Surprised?" I asked playfully.

When I gathered the pieces it wasn't that difficult to finish it. Knowing that Chan approached me because I resembled Hana didn't bother me at all, it's weird at first but I felt nothing.

Maybe because it wasn't as intense as finding out that Hana and I had the same face or when I realized  that I got my hopes up once again, for nothing.

Probably I'd gone too numb at that time to even feel anything, just my mind blanked out after knowing Chan was probably never interested at me like how he said he was.