Chapter 17

The lights turned off, sensing no more warmth in the kitchen. With his hands intertwined with mine, we climbed the flight of stairs with just an adequate speed to mute our feet stepping on the fairly warm carpeted steps.

While being dragged by this tall man, I looked at his firm flexed back that even his shirt couldn't hide. The wrinkles of his shirt on two separate areas, exhibiting the evidence of my own inability to stay in control of my body.

I looked up when he turned to check on me, I acted as if I wasn't even looking at him and just blankly stared at the side. My free hand glazed on the furnished rails, slipping effortlessly as we got to the end of the stairs.

Both of us moved with caution, making sure no one is around lurking in the shadows.

Unfamiliarity.

It felt weird, when my feet went to a direction I've never been to. For so long it had just been something that never crossed my mind, taking a fee careful steps towards his door.

He opened his door and stepped aside, my eyes followed him.

"Get in." He whispered, gesturing inside his room. Before going in I doubled check the halls, after making sure that nobody saw me I entered his room.

So this is his room.

The dimmed airconditioned room welcomed me so openly.

I looked around at his dark room for a brief moment then I heard his door clicked. Barely starting to familiarize myself with his room, his hands hugged me from behind which took me by surprise. My heart leaped.

"Do you like my room?" His voice turned husky.

His hard chest bumped on my back, the heat from our bodies mixed together like hot water and crushed coffee beans.

"It's okay." My breathing hitched.

The more he pressed against me, playing with the hem of my top, the stronger our need for each others touch become.

I turned my face sideways when he bent his neck and nuzzled my neck with his nose, inhaling deeply. I bit my lip to suppress any unwanted sounds.

My heart started to sway with his every touch, my eyes turned rhapsodic, almost delirious.

Slowly his hand crept inside my shirt, not planning on wasting time, he pulled my top over my head as I lift my hands in midair to remove the piece of clothing. My bare skin felt the cold air swept by, my hair stood out. Seeing how he threw my shirt to the ground, there's no backing out.

This is the first time.

His hands went to my shoulders, I shrugged at his warm palms over my cold exposed shoulders. With cautious strength, he made me turn to face him, I wanted to look away.

His lingering eyes feasted on my chest covered with just one more piece of clothing.

No matter how much I want to look away from him, I tried my best to smile.

I have to win...

My hands daringly went on his abdomen, with his shirt in between our flesh. Without breaking our meeting eyes, I inserted my hand under his baggy shirt.

His mouth parted. His eyes filled up with desire as his handsome face turned seductive.

My heart skipped a beat, from the adrenaline. I knew I almost touched a part of him from below, a place where I'm quite afraid of crossing.