Chapter 6

"Want some?" The only source of light that we have is the big screen in front of us so it's easy for me to see what snack Chan offered. Candied popcorn, my tongue does need something sweet after munching off my salty and overly flavored snacks.

Well we didn't grab any food for lunch so I'm here eating snacks.

"Thanks." I whispered with a smile as I dug my hand on the box. Scooping the sticky treats and dumping them in my almost finished barbecue popcorn.

"Seje." I turned away when Sehun whispered behind my ears. A strong current of electricity passed through my spine making the hairs on my neck stand up. He pulled back but his face is still a couple of inches away from me.

"What?" My eyes glared at him. My hold on my snacks tightened, almost crushing the box of popcorn.

"I want some snacks."

"Then get it." I avoided his eyes and turned my head back to the screen.

Only a few people are inside the theater since this movie is in the third week already but somehow I felt like a lot of eyes are looking at us. Maybe it's because I'm sitting between two tall guys, no scratch that, two unbelievably handsome men that even the darkness of this theater can't dim and hide it.

I got to hand it to them they have the kind of charm that can make women swoon for them and other men would die to be them.

"Okay." His hand reached out inside the box with his right hand. His face leaned closer to mine when his body came closer it would look like he's s fucking hugging me. My breathing stopped when his hand is inside the box. I thought he would get a whole bunch of treats like how I did it but my eyes widened when he just took out one piece. I exhaled.

I followed his hand as he placed the piece of popcorn in between his teeth and then he chewed it. He then reached out inside the box again repeating his actions for so many times. My breathing became irregular each time his face come closer to mine.

"Yah." He chewed and raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"Just take it." I exhaled and pushed the box to him in irritation, his hands quickly caught the box and I crossed my arms to my chest fixing my attention to the screen.

"You should've told me you want some too man." Chan leaned forward, throwing a glance at Sehun. Sehun just chuckled as he ate my popcorn. Chan leaned back on his chair, comfortably placing his hands on both sides of his chair.

I didn't even got to take one of the candied popcorn.

Well I'm done eating. I'm not feeling hungry anymore, just cold.

I rubbed my arms together providing heat on my exposed skin. The air-condition started to become colder as minutes passed, I'm just wearing a thin tank top that doesn't really provide that much of warmth. My shoulders are probably ice cold if I touch it right now.

Good thing I'm wearing pants though, that helped.

"You okay?" Sehun asked. I nodded my head immediately without even looking at him and fixed my eyes on the screen. I heard him pop his fingers before licking it clean.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not." I raised my eyebrows as I insisted.

I saw him lean forward and removed his jacket, I leaned to Chan's side when he started to come nearer to me.

"I don't need it." I persisted.

"Seje."

"No." I prolonged.

"Shh!" Someone from the theatre hushed. Feeling a sense of guilt for causing the disturbance I lowered my head and Sehun took advantage of that situation to pull me closer to him, finally wrapping his warm jacket around me, covering my upper body. My shoulders melted from the sudden warmth enveloping it.

I lift my head and quickly avoided looking straight into his eyes, I got a hold of the hem of the jacket, pulling it closer to me, hugging myself with this warm piece of cloth.

A subtle smell of fabric conditioner entered my nose, it's a familiar scent. I discreetly sniffed the scent more until I figured out where I smelled this from.

This is the same scent as my fab-con.

"It would've been easier if you just wore it immediately." Sehun softly whispered. I almost jumped up when I thought he caught me sniffing his jacket.

I hissed, that was all I could do as my thoughts stopped working for a second.

The movie finished with the protagonist winning the war, I am guilty to say that I did not understand anything from that foreign movie. I was busy eating most of the time and Sehun just keeps pestering me so I couldn't pay attention to the details of the movie.

"Now that's a movie worthy of a Tony." Chan clapped his hands when the credits started rolling. I moved my eyes around and realized he's the only one cheering loudly, but it doesn't seem like he cares if anybody joins him though.

I fixed the jacket around my shoulders as I got up. The two followed, bringing their items before we exit the cinema. The lights finally turned on.

"Where do you want to eat Seje?" Sehun placed his arms around my shoulder. I shrugged him off but his hands remained intact.

"Let's go home, we can eat there." I replied which he then approved of the idea when he nodded his head.

"Your call." He said.

"Woah, I thought you guys were friends?" Chan took a wide step and went in front of us and pointed his index finger, shifting from me to Sehun. "Are you guys in that kind of a relationship?"

"Huh? What relationship?" I asked. Chan's eyebrows wiggled up and down.

"Friends with benefits?"

What the fuck?

I quickly grabbed Sehun's hand and threw it to the back.

"No!" I denied strongly. My eyebrows knitted in an instant.

"Chanyeol." Chan turned his eyes to Sehun. His lips rose and his eyes turned crescent.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He laughed, lifting his hands in surrender.

"But you guys really live together?" His eyes widened, looking at Sehun and I waiting for some answers.

"My sister and his brother are married, I'm just living with them as of the moment." I explained. I saw how Chan's eyes flickered and then when he smiled his teeth glowed.

"Ah, okay now I get it." He turned around and started to walk first.

"Sorry about him." Sehun said beside me. I just nodded as we continued to walk following Chan who's exiting the cinema.

"I have to be on my way now." He said with a brimming smile. I replied with just a smile and nodded.

We should get home too, I want to eat actual food.

He took one step forward but then he paced himself and turned his head to us.

"So since you guys are just friends." He started. His eyes went to Sehun's.

"I can ask her out on a date right?"