Chapter 37

"Who owns this Seje?" I shivered when his voice turned cold, it made my feet felt like standing on a block of ice. As if some large rock just glided on my throat I couldn't speak for a second, my mind already processed an answer but I don't think I should say it.

"Chanyeol?" He asked, feeling the heat from his stares I looked away, gently trying to shake my wrist from his firm grip.

"It's not anyone's ." My eyes flickered. "I just liked the color so I bought it." His grip finally loosened so I quickly took advantage and escaped. I couldn't look at him so I turned my back and continued to walk inside.

"It's up to you if you want to wear it." Knowing how sensitive his feet are to a cold floor, I figured he would use it.

Hearing the slippers dropped to the ground I went to  the living room, turned to him and used my index finger to point to one direction.

"Kitchen's that way." I directed him in a distance. I feel like taking more precautions now that he's here, knowing I don't know what I'm capable of doing when he's close to me.

His eyes followed my finger and found the kitchen, he smiled and nodded.

"Wait for a bit." He said striding directly to the kitchen with that huge plastic bag in his hand, my gaze went down on the eye catching bright yellow fluffy slippers.

Aish, why did I think it was a good idea to buy it?

I wanted to slap myself from a month ago across the face, when I bought some additional items for my new apartment I found some cute couple merchandise.

I looked down on my white fluffy pair and his bright yellow one. My face heated up all of a sudden, my heart started to beat like crazy, anxious if he'll find out that these are a couple slides.

Under my slippers the prefix Ms is written in italics whereas in his slippers has Mr.

I looked up and found him looking at the purple apron hung on the wall, he looked at me all too suddenly and my heart just wanted to pass out.

"Can I?" He asked.

I cleared my throat from this big lodge blocking my throat.

"Do whatever you want." I answered turning back to go inside my room, I don't have to be there with him, he knows how to use a stove and look for pots. My stride became quicker when I reached my room, opening and closing the door as quickly as possible. As the door slammed close, I breathed out the pressured air inside of me.

I can feel the strong pounding of my chest, closing my eyes I tried to breathe normally, placing my hand over my chest I patted it, comforting it.

Why did you let him inside?

Frustration built up inside and I pulled the roots of my hair just enough for me to feel pain.

"Stupid!" I angrily whispered to myself.

After a couple of minutes, standing by the door blaming myself for my stupidity I decided to change my clothes. Slipping in to my black shorts and oversized pink shirt, I let my hair go free on my shoulders, I was ready to go out but it took me another set of minutes to finally turn the knob of my door.

I went out of my door, taking small steps towards the kitchen. Even from a distance I can already smell the strong seasoned aroma of the ramyeon, my stomach growled. I haven't eaten anything this afternoon, I just drank water and wine, my stomach is basically empty at this point.