Chapter 13

With a throbbing, squeezing pain like a toothache but in your brain, adding to the problem my dysmenorrhea acting up, I forced myself make it through the class. My eyes squinting on the board, trying to make sense of my professors handwriting.

I should've asked Wendy for some sleeping pills.

I knew I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I barely had an hour of sleep and I insisted on going to class today, but I wanted to blame those two assholes for causing me to be disturbed the entire night.

The moment our school bell rang, indicating the end of class I stood up in a hurry, stashing my pen and notes back inside my bag.

"Woah, looks like someone's in a rush." I didn't paid any attention to him and continued closing my bag.

Listening to him talk would add to my headache. I just want to go home right now.

"Do you have a date with any of the ladies? Can you vouch for me?" Ticked off, I snapped my neck to face him. He leaned back, startled.

"If you don't shut your mouth right now, I will make sure you would never speak for the rest of your useless life." I said in a fast pace, taunting him. His cocky smile faded as fast as I could spat one letter.

"Sejeong." As if he knew an impending danger would befall upon him, his face turned wary. "Take a chill pill." I grunted irritably at him, he motioned to shut his mouth, sliding an imaginary zipper across.

I straightened my back and walked past him. I almost want to rip my bag when I saw the crowding girls at the door.

My girl block mates invited me for karaoke earlier but I declined, so when I walked out they were having a guilt-trip party.

"Sejeong, you really can't go with us?"
"This is the second time you refused out invitation."

I rolled my eyes...well I did in my mind.

"Sorry, I need some sleep." I raised the corner of my lips and looked at them apologetically and walked through the crowd. I heard their disappointed sighs but I already made up my mind to go home, nothing is stopping me from resting on my thick victorian mattress.

Once I get in my room, I'd take off my uniform, the feeling of sliding my socks off of my feet, releasing the tight clasp of my bra and finally collapsing in my soft bed.

Collapsing.

I closed my eyes when I realized I'm falling down with my face front, but I couldn't move my hands or my feet I felt like my body is sleeping, unable to follow my command. The people behind me released a high pitched shout mixed with someone's deep voice.

I prepared myself for the impact.

I'm fucked up.

That was what I thought until I felt someone supporting my body from dropping. My face pressed on something firm and warm, my hands on reflex held onto this person to support myself. My fingers felt his arm clenched, his muscles hardened trying to keep his balance to support my body.

"Thanks." I whispered as I moved away from him, my body wavered and I closed my eyes when I felt my surrounding dance again. I dropped back to the person again.