Chapter 44

"This is-." too much. But I couldn't really say that to him when he looks so satisfied with all of these. He really made a lot of effort in such a short amount of time, when did he even prepared all of these?

"Beautiful." I said instead. Looking around, still cannot get over how this beauty was hidden by such tall scary trees. The sky was starting to get darker, making the lights shine even brighter as every minutes passed.

"You can choose the movie, I couldn't decide what you like to watch." He unbuckled his belt and reached out for the compartment in front of me, there he took out an iPad. Turning it on, the light from the screen shone on his face, I snorted when his handsome face turned ugly for a second when he squeezed his eyes shut as his entire face turned sour and quickly turned off the iPad.

"Aish." He whined and rubbed his eyes. I placed my hand over my mouth, trying not to let him hear my laugh.

"I'll handle it." I spoke as a small giggle went out. He opened his eyes and peeked at me, with a shy smile he handed the iPad to me.

Unlike him I turned the screen away from my face and when I opened it I immediately lowered the brightness.

I placed my finger and started to tap my bottom lips as I seriously pondered on what movie to watch.

"I want to watch some horror movie on this huge screen." I muttered to myself, there's only two horror films here so I immediately picked the one that took my interest.

Hereditary.

This looks interesting, was what I thought and it surely is as Sehun kept jolting on his seat whenever I told him I spotted a naked person behind the actors. I was told this movie had some hidden scares and the more you try to look for it the thrill you'll feel is beyond expectations.

I didn't know whether to scream or to laugh whenever I spot the hidden scare, scream because they're naked and can climb walls in a creepy manner or laugh because everytime I point it out to Sehun he'd pull his long legs up and push himself back to his seat as he yelled at me for pointing it out.

My stomach is starting to hurt as my jaws started to feel like cramping when I laughed and scream at the same time. It went to the point where I stopped breathing because of my laughter.

There's also some moment of silence between us when we got too immersed in the movie, as the story unfolded I started to get real freaked out. I leaned closer as the main character started to be focused with his surroundings, my hands are on top of my mouth getting ready for my scream in case of a jump scare when I felt a sudden tap behind me.

I screamed, turning my face over my shoulder and was about to search for the cause when I realized it was just Sehun playing a stupid prank with a head massager.

I serious, sighing in relief but my face was filled with irritation.

"You think that was funny?" I acted as if I was about to punch him but he didn't budged instead he laughed like a seal, the corner of his eyes wrinkled as he smacked his thighs from laughing.

"You should've seen your face!" He pointed out even when he's having a difficult time breathing.

Looking at him laugh like this made the corner of my lips rise until a chuckle went out from my mouth and I started to laugh with him. I didn't know why I was laughing so hard with him, it's just that... I want to.