Chapter 12

Our locked lips separated when I arched my back,as his hand slid under my top, gently playing with the skin of my stomach. Pressure is slowly building up inside me, his touches were soft against my sensitive skin.

"You're so beautiful." He said under his breath. I opened my eyes halfway, lusciously looking at his dark eyes that's already clouded by his desire. He leaned closer, instead of kissing me again, his lips planted wet kisses on my neck.

I placed my palm over my mouth.

A small moan escaped from my lips when he lift his head and I felt him nibble my ear, gently biting my sensitive spot. I placed my hand against his chest, pushing him away gently.

"It tickles." I said in a whisper. Out of breath I looked at him, he smiled and placed his hand over my ear. On reflex I flinched to the left, where his hand is carefully placed.

"Seje, I wanna know." I raised my face to see his smiling face. "What's in your mind right now." Caught off guard by his question I remained still, couldn't find the right words to say.

I don't know.

He confuses me, every time I look deeply in his eyes now I can see something solemn swimming in his eyes but the way he acts says otherwise, I thought as my eyes went down to his upturned lips.

I had always admired his eyes, even back then his coal eyes always reflected joy and life, but now. I looked away, I couldn't bear it.

Why is he like this?

His hand kept caressing the side of my face.

"You don't have to know, it won't matter anyways. I only desire your body" The tone of my voice surprised me. If you'd go nude in the middle of winter outside, as if daggers of ice penetrated to your body, that's how my voice sounded.

His hand froze, I didn't face him. I remained looking at my side, my dull eyes gazing blankly at the black horizon.

"I know." He replied.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed, the once heated moment turned awkward. I exhaled and removed his hands from me, making my way inside the comfort of my room.

"You should leave now." I looked over my shoulder, sneaking a peak at his tall figure casted by the moon. He nodded and closed the sliding door.

"Fine, I'll leave." He advanced towards me. Closing my eyes, I sighed and sat on the side of my victorian bed with my eyes glued to the floor.

I looked up when his shoes entered my vision.

"I'm sorry if I went out of line, don't worry." His eyes rested on mine. "Next time I won't." His smile didn't reached his eyes, he looked away and finally he went out of my room.

When the door clicked, my body collapsed on my bed. Finally breathing freely, I tightly closed my eyes.

The darkness comforted me, still feeling the strong pounding sensation inside my chest I tried to normalize my breathing.

What just happened.

In a span of an hour I let him climb over the walls guarding me, huh what walls, I might as well opened the gates for him.

Frustrated at myself I took a handful of my hair, and pulled it against my scalp. Fuck!

I opened my eyes, the bright crystals of my chandelier glimmered. I exhaled deeply and let go of my hair, knowing I can never take back my words I sulked.