Chapter 14

After what feels like the longest ride I was finally able to touch the solace of my bed.

My bed swallowed me, as my eyelids turned heavier by the second that passes, the darkness welcomed me again but before I could get lost in my slumber I felt the relief of my feet. I forced my eyes to look below my cold toes, I saw him bending down fixing my feet together , his fingers tracing my skin accidentally while pulling my socks off.

After that he didn't waste a second and pulled the covers just above my chest, his hands so close to my body.

"Get some sleep." He said before patting my head, combing my hair in place. His long fingers, combing through my scalp felt like he's giving me a massage.

I wanted to ask him why he was in our department earlier but I couldn't manage to keep my eyes open as the dancing environment forced my eyes shut.

I closed my eyes until I doze off.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the coal black room, no source of light to be seen. I stayed in bed for a while, completely disoriented of what time of the day it is.

I pushed my covers down, sitting up gradually trying to pat my side finding the hard surface of my table, when I felt the coldness of a metallic object I quickly clicked the switch.

Gradually, the light from my lamp helped to illuminate the once dark room. My eyes adjusted to the brightness after a few seconds, I quickly bent over to my side to reach for my school bag.

My phone.

Forgetting the existence of my clock I randomly moved my hand inside the bag, until I found a rectangular object. Pulling it out, opening the dark screen my lock-screen was too bright, in a hurry I decreased the brightness of my phone.

12 in the morning.

I slept for six hours, that's why I feel so much better. No more dizziness, just an uncomfortable sensation on my abdomen, which reminded me that I should head to my bathroom!

I sprung outside my bed, I checked my bed covers for any unwanted stain, I heaved a euphoric sigh of relief.

Thank goodness

I stepped out of my bathroom, feeling so good about my body. I smell so good right now after washing, my clothes are made of 100% cotton and has a refreshing scent of wild berries and jasmin.

I should get something to eat, my tummy's causing a ruckus on my entire system. I had to clean my bathroom, water flew out of my small jacuzzi for some reason and most of my bath condiments fell to the floor.

Making my way downstairs, I held on to the rails making sure to carefully look where my feet are landing. I don't want any more accidents.

Annoyed, I bit my cheek when I recalled what happened earlier.

Ugh that dumbass Sehun. He really took advantage of my weak body to make fun of me! The way he laughed at me....

His laugh flashed in my mind, his body convulsed in a fit of incontrollable laughter. A small smile slipped on my lips.

Wait...what the fuck? Why am I smiling for?

Shaking my head I let go of the rails and made my way to our kitchen. I slapped my cheek on the way, trying to brush off the image of him out of my head.

Have you gone crazy Sejeong!? Smiling, really?

Disgusted by my own thoughts I stormed inside the kitchen, the lights turned in automatically when I passed through the sensor.